Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hardest modern concept to explain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
memes
Why we're not on Mars yet.
Your hair
Well almost everything would be extremely hard to be explained. I can't really choose one, but whatever, I'll just go with quantum theory because it's just crazy.
Dark matter.
Any of our senses?
Space.
(03-20-2014, 09:37 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Dark matter.

(03-20-2014, 09:54 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]Space.

Yeah that too. + Time.
How gravity effects time. Literally slows down time the more gravity is placed on it.

clocks in space run just oh so very little bit faster then te ones on earth. They have to account for this in order to keep the times synced.
(03-20-2014, 10:21 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]How gravity effects time. Literally slows down time the more gravity is placed on it.

clocks in space run just oh so very little bit faster then te ones on earth. They have to account for this in order to keep the times synced.

In other worlds general theory of relativity Tongue I don't think this will be THAT hard to explain. The whole idea is based on a different geometry and that spacetime is flexible. Of course it's mind blowing, but not something difficult to explain (well kind of).
Pages: 1 2 3 4