Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No. Look I'm not gonna explain how 3D modeling works cause there's alot to know but one thing I will say is that you don't make models out of cubes, especially monsters. So take my advice from my previous post and start learning basic modeling and texturing by watching tutorials, etc.. before you start making monsters and animating.
(04-12-2014, 11:30 AM)Juras Wrote: [ -> ]No. Look I'm not gonna explain how 3D modeling works cause there's alot to know but one thing I will say is that you don't make models out of cubes, especially monsters. So take my advice from my previous post and start learning basic modeling and texturing by watching tutorials, etc.. before you start making monsters and animating.
my new 682 model looks just amazing.Gotta post new picture when it will be in Beta.

something like that?

[Image: maya+2014-04-12+12-59-04-41.bmp]

or that?

There's alot of ways to aproach monster modeling and 3D modeling in general. I personally wouldn't do it like in the video but it's ALOT better than making out of cubes like you do so if you can, you should follow that tutorial and I'm sure your skills will improve
nah...Ill never improve...I guess SCP CB will be using grunts and brutes...my 682 crashes with blackbox.Theres a bug in Amnesia,if u make a monster and use any .dae animations grunt/brute,they will not use these anims but they will move.I did this with other monsters but i always have problems with mine.
Well if you give up just like that then you will definetely never improve. You can't become good in one day, it takes practice, time and patcience and I think if you completed that tutorial it would be a really good start. So don't give up!

And that is not a bug, if you're gonna use brute/grunt animations your monsters need to have the same joints as brute or grunt or it will crash for sure...
i have Scps by Regalis but how do i animate them? They dont have .dae animations.If you would help me,You will fully help me creating mod and it will possibly become popular.

i have example model of this one.

there is one chance.173 and 689 is not animated.They just are standing.When u blink or dont look at them,they will be teleporting to you.If u look at them again,they will stop.Is it possible in Amnesia engine?
If you have descent models from him already then you have the rigging and animating parts left. I can't teach you that cause I'm way too busy with other stuff and I don't have time teaching somoene something this big, and I'm not even home now. But you can learn this by yourself by
just by doing some searching on google or youtube. You should also look at this thread cause it explains how to rig and animate pretty well: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...+animation

And I don't know if that's possible in Amnesia but it may be possible with scripting
(04-12-2014, 12:58 PM)Juras Wrote: [ -> ]If you have descent models from him already then you have the rigging and animating parts left. I can't teach you that cause I'm way too busy with other stuff and I don't have time teaching somoene something this big, and I'm not even home now. But you can learn this by yourself by
just by doing some searching on google or youtube. You should also look at this thread cause it explains how to rig and animate pretty well: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...+animation

And I don't know if that's possible in Amnesia but it may be possible with scripting
oh yea...there is script...LookAtCallback.
(04-12-2014, 01:00 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2014, 12:58 PM)Juras Wrote: [ -> ]If you have descent models from him already then you have the rigging and animating parts left. I can't teach you that cause I'm way too busy with other stuff and I don't have time teaching somoene something this big, and I'm not even home now. But you can learn this by yourself by

oh yea...there is script...LookAtCallback.

I think that only applies to the player.
no...im totally giving up.Only statue scps. (173,689,650) . i cannot handle that.Skeleton bones are too huge,idk how to make them...Only scps items and statues.Other scps will be non animated and only at cutscenes.682 will have visible arm only.One guy modeling is too bad.I have no one else creating with me.Just me.My friend on steam tells me only to make really amazing notes.