Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i CAN JuST Rename WHOLE Thread to SCP-087 and Hazardous will be CANCELED.Only regalis will be able to play it.When ill make SCP-087-B You will FINALLY Stop commenting about my Mapping Skills.
Someone has already done an SCP-087 mod in Amnesia. Have beta tested it.
(04-13-2014, 11:24 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Someone has already done an SCP-087 mod in Amnesia. Have beta tested it.

Im gonna make NOT SCP-087.Instead,ill make SCP-087-B with orginal SCP assets.Only some hallways with wierd windows.
(04-13-2014, 11:00 AM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Even if your entire map is made of just a few custom models, you still need a .map to get it working with amnesia. Regardless having exported it from b3d(Blender 3d?) is not justification for making it look bad.

Even for a test map you should at the very least make sure the lightning does not look like you broke the engine oke? one thing is not spending any time making it look good, another is spending what little time you have making it look bad!?

(04-13-2014, 11:24 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Someone has already done an SCP-087 mod in Amnesia. Have beta tested it.

Link?
Diffrence :

SCP 087 By Harvesine

SCP-087-B From creators of Contaiment Breach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLF9bIUGmOg

What is more Jumpscary?
(04-13-2014, 11:06 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]b3d = Blitz3D

Mapping at end.

dont like my mod? THEN DO NOT COMMENT.I CAN CANCEL ALL MY PROJECTS AND GET AN LIFE.WITHOUT MODDING/PLAYING OR CHATING.

Wow calm down Sten we are trying to help you, gosh I never seen a user on this forum so mad like you before :3
(04-13-2014, 11:26 AM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 11:00 AM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Even if your entire map is made of just a few custom models, you still need a .map to get it working with amnesia. Regardless having exported it from b3d(Blender 3d?) is not justification for making it look bad.

Even for a test map you should at the very least make sure the lightning does not look like you broke the engine oke? one thing is not spending any time making it look good, another is spending what little time you have making it look bad!?

Link?

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...light=test
(Not posting the beta tested mod download link, for the sake of the author)

Also, sorry if I am mixed up between versions. They are all the same anyways. Descend some stairs, wait for something to kill you.
You can but that is your own choice.
I dont really get the point of putting up something in early development, but being afraid of hate and criticism to the extend that you outright try to expel it from the thread. Did you make this thread hoping there would be a bunch of people just coming and praising and encouraging you like were they your coaches?
It was a good speed mapping exercise remaking your map, but you are mistaken if you think I am so attached, that you stopping the mod and dissapearing would leave me heartbroken or something XD

Just try and put in a fraction of the time you spend on messages and uploading videos into lightning your maps would ya?
(04-13-2014, 11:30 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 11:26 AM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]

Link?

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...light=test
(Not posting the beta tested mod download link, for the sake of the author)

Also, sorry if I am mixed up between versions. They are all the same anyways. Descend some stairs, wait for something to kill you.
087-B has 3 monsters.

087-B-1 - Masked man with 087-B-3 Image Written on it
087-B-3 - Cheshire Face,Sometimes appears with smile and sometimes not.When u get close to it,It will vanish and whisper "Noooo...." - Totally not dangerous
087-B-2 - Humanoid with glowing eyes like B-3.Highly based on 173.If u dont look at it,it will kill you(based on SCP-173 From CB)
(04-13-2014, 11:33 AM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]You can but that is your own choice.
I dont really get the point of putting up something in early development, but being afraid of hate and criticism to the extend that you outright try to expel it from the thread. Did you make this thread hoping there would be a bunch of people just coming and praising and encouraging you like were they your coaches?
It was a good speed mapping exercise remaking your map, but you are mistaken if you think I am so attached, that you stopping the mod and dissapearing would leave me heartbroken or something XD

Just try and put in a fraction of the time you spend on messages and uploading videos into lightning your maps would ya?

I agree with you, whenever he says "This mod is cancelled" I feel like that he thinks that we should be sad and angry at ourselves for making him cancel the mod but that's his choice, he is not listening to us carefully! He already cancelled Penumbra apocalypse and now this XD he really should learn what it's worth to make a mod.