Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys. Calm down. This is how a flame war starts.

To reiterate about the logo.

Located here:

Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\lang\eng\graphics\main_menu\menu_logo.tga
(04-13-2014, 11:49 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Located here:

Oh well thanks.
Nope.Not mad now.Because of Romulator Rolleyes

(04-13-2014, 11:49 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Located here:

Oh well thanks.
Nope.Not mad now.Because of Romulator Rolleyes

That's okay then Smile

I actually didn't mean to post it.
Well,You helped me.Thanks to Romulator.
Now it gets better! Big Grin
and better and better Big Grin
Seriously man, you don't have to do what i tell, but you can at least listen my opinion:
Return to your previous project. If people want to play scp, they play scp, the orginal game. There's no need for second one. You're just stealing ideas.
Worst thing that could happen to you is to get banned, or at least raise your warning level. Copying others assests without permission is unacceptable. It's agaists the rules you know.
You shouldn't just cancel story after story, you should keep up withe promises you have made with us.
(04-13-2014, 12:06 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously man, you don't have to do what i tell, but you can at least listen my opinion:
Return to your previous project. If people want to play scp, they play scp, the orginal game. There's no need for second one. You're just stealing ideas.
Worst thing that could happen to you is to get banned, or at least raise your warning level. Copying others assests without permission is unacceptable. It's agaists the rules you know.
You shouldn't just cancel story after story, you should keep up withe promises you have made with us.

True that, even if Regalis allowed you to use his assets, it's like your making the same scp game! as there is already one as Red said.
Eeyup, nobody likes stolen ideas
(04-13-2014, 12:09 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Eeyup, nobody like stolen ideas

Yup, One time I was going to make a cs that looks like exactly the trailer from amnesia! phew thank god I stopped myself Rolleyes