Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Come on Sten we seriously did nothing wrong to you, we are just trying to help you but you just get mad about it, we did not tell you to leave at all!
Oh so you really wanna have a flame war?

Just call me a idiot at PM and i will just ignore it. Tongue

Okay badcat, let's just stop commenting about this. This is slowly turning into a fight. Talk to me through PM
(04-13-2014, 07:23 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so you really wanna have a flame war?

Just call me a idiot at PM and i will jjust ignore it. Tongue

Don't let him get more mad Tesbull cause then I have to get the cage out! XD
Alright, I'm calling an end to this conversation here.

This topic is for the development of the mod, NOT for flame wars.
All of you, you have taken this off-topic.

Tesbull, whether you agree with me or not, you have sometimes said that there should not be a flame war. Some of your comments are derogratory, negative, and that gif was not necessary. Even the comment now is negative. That last comment on the previous page was quite the attack.

Badcat, while you could say that you have done nothing wrong, you have posted comments which are unnecessary and also off topic. While not entirely negative, they do go off topic.
Edit: No, the comment above me. :/ Ruined it.

The last 4 or 5 pages are about nothing but an argument. Please get back on topic.
I'll report if any of this continues.
(04-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm calling an end to this conversation here.

Tesbull, whether you agree with me or not, you have sometimes said that there should not be a flame war. Some of your comments are derogratory, negative, and that gif was not necessary. Even the comment now is negative.

Badcat, while you could say that you have done nothing wrong, you have posted comments which are unnecessary and also off topic. While not entirely negative, they do go off topic.

The last 4 or 5 pages are about nothing but an argument. Please get back on topic.

I am really sorry.

And i also told, i didn't mean to post that gif.

I am very sorry.
(04-13-2014, 07:26 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm calling an end to this conversation here.

Tesbull, whether you agree with me or not, you have sometimes said that there should not be a flame war. Some of your comments are derogratory, negative, and that gif was not necessary. Even the comment now is negative.

I am really sorry.

And i also told, i didn't mean to post that gif.

I am very sorry.

Yeah we both are sorry, let's get back to this topic then and stop the flame war shall we? Smile
*Sigh* *Pant*
If u wanna stop me being mad,Tell me HOW to do something like this
The radio to appear like that?
(04-13-2014, 07:29 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]The radio to appear like that?

yea.Like hud object.