Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG I've even been thinking into making a recreation of scp containment breach to amnesia too, and I love scp containment breach and amnesia so this should be good! I hope the rooms/maps look exactly like in the original game, if you want I can help you make them cause I know what every single room looks like in SCP CB! and keycards can be used as keys!
(03-21-2014, 08:30 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Just know that you need their permission to use their assets. Crediting them often isn't enough.
Hello Mudbil,Only you can help me.

How can i make Non-Animated monster/

I need to use SCP Apache and scps but they dont have any anims.I dont even know how to rig.If u could help me,Please.

(03-21-2014, 08:31 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG I've even been thinking into making a recreation of scp containment breach to amnesia too, and I love scp containment breach and amnesia so this should be good! I hope the rooms/maps look exactly like in the original game, if you want I can help you make them cause I know what every single room looks like in SCP CB! and keycards can be used as keys!

i would apriciate the help.I would credit you at end of SCP ; Hazardous
I'm afraid that's not my excelled area =/

Rigging and animating is not something I know, or do well. I can probably get it to work, but I haven't really done it before. There might be a few people around here who know how, but animating 3D models can take long to learn. Doing it good may very well take a year.
You could put a flat picture of just the monster on a water_monster and have that move around. Been done with fire and some stuff before.
Just letting you know, you're not the first person to be making an SCP based project. I just recently beta tested one, focusing on SCP-087
but i converted SCP Stuff not used defualt assets only.
Anyways,087 is an mini game.SCPCB is a huge singleplayer game.
WHETHER you get the original assets or not, through any method, you do need permission as far as I know to use their assets.
Dude, i swear, i had this exact idea like a month ago xD
Stealing models from other games than Penumbra / Machine For Pigs here is as far as I know banned, and I don't think that SCP game devs will gave you permission to use their models.
You shouldn't be working on so many mods, first the penumbra one and then a late time in the night and now this? Don't be too quick on making mods, because making mods take time and it will be harder to work on 3 mods!