Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-13-2014, 07:28 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:26 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm calling an end to this conversation here.

This topic is for the development of the mod, NOT for flame wars.
All of you, you have taken this off-topic.

Tesbull, whether you agree with me or not, you have sometimes said that there should not be a flame war. Some of your comments are derogratory, negative, and that gif was not necessary. Even the comment now is negative.

Badcat, while you could say that you have done nothing wrong, you have posted comments which are unnecessary and also off topic. While not entirely negative, they do go off topic.

The last 4 or 5 pages are about nothing but an argument. Please get back on topic.

I am really sorry.

And i also told, i didn't mean to post that gif.

I am very sorry.

Yeah we both are sorry, let's get back to this topic then and stop the flame war shall we? Smile

Peace <3
Think you can do the hand with a billboard which you hide/show when close enough, otherwise, I don't know about anything else though.
No one is trying to insult you or make you feel bad, i think you can understand that. So there's no need to get mad on anything and call by names.

I would recommend to go back to your previous projects. You're not ready yet to handle things like these. You need to learn first. Get some experience. And you get that by making. It doesn't matter if your first projects end up weak, at least you can always be proud you made one.

Remember this: Critism is not to insult, it's purpose is to make you notice where you need to improve and how. It's just help to strengthen your skills.

EDIT: Sorry for late reply, things move here too fast for me.
just wanna know.If u know,jut let me know.
(04-13-2014, 07:30 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:28 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:26 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm calling an end to this conversation here.

This topic is for the development of the mod, NOT for flame wars.
All of you, you have taken this off-topic.

Tesbull, whether you agree with me or not, you have sometimes said that there should not be a flame war. Some of your comments are derogratory, negative, and that gif was not necessary. Even the comment now is negative.

Badcat, while you could say that you have done nothing wrong, you have posted comments which are unnecessary and also off topic. While not entirely negative, they do go off topic.

The last 4 or 5 pages are about nothing but an argument. Please get back on topic.

I am really sorry.

And i also told, i didn't mean to post that gif.

I am very sorry.

Yeah we both are sorry, let's get back to this topic then and stop the flame war shall we? Smile

Peace <3
Haha, things have changed their places, now tesbull is helping people like he used to be. Feels like you got like 10 years more mature somehow Smile
To guys about comments "They dont need another SCP CB Game.Its just a SCP CB MOD for amnesia in bad ilustration" or "You`re stealing Regalis Ideas!" Im not stealing his story.SCP Hazardous is NOT another CB Game.Its continuation of CB with diffrent character.
Just keep doing what you want to do. You can never please everyone.
We started an Wikia!!! 4 Scp Pages are currently made.
http://scphazardous.wikia.com/wiki/SCPHazardous_Wiki

PS:
New index started for Hazardous.
http://scpcbsequel.blogspot.com/p/new-index.html
We cut this little short scene from Major Update II.This footage shows Close To-Final design.

The mapping looks a bit bad, i can't explain the rest.

Please take my criticism, others can also talk about it, i can't really explain it. Because i don't really help people so much.