Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-18-2014, 09:54 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Im not giving up.But they are just making me to Rage.So,not my fault that the war started.[OFF-TOPIC.....]

To be honest, from the view of your comments it does look like it. Now, this was supposed to be a showcase for your work. Instead this turned out into a fight. Even though how much you want to call them things, don't. They could be completely wrong or they could be right. And you don't have to say anything about whos right or whos wrong here. Just please, stop with this ongoing wars. It won't solve anything which you can see here.

If they keep going, just ignore it. The best thing to do.
(04-18-2014, 10:15 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]You're so funny. How are you doing this?!
That is question i seriously cannot anwser.Not joking.

Get Back to Topic!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[See ya next day...-_-]
Go To Sleep!
(04-18-2014, 09:40 PM)Neelke Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but you guys are actually pissing me off (that currently is in this fight). Making each other angry and saying that he's right or he's wrong doesn't solve a god damn thing.

Not pointing out names here, but it technically is everyones fault here (that participated in this fight). I know Sten here was acting in a wrong behaviour (threatning to quit his mod) but you others (not pointing out names) instead of taking care of the situation in a professonal manner, you began to instead call him childish and teaming up with each other to give more criticism that is necessary. This guy has learned his lesson.

And Sten, telling everyone that you are gonna quit the mod cause things doesn't work out that way you want it to, is not the solution. I had a problem myself one time and I was stuck at it for litterally three months. THREE MONTHS!!! I was nearly about to cry how angry I was at it and nearly had to create a new solution. But then this wonderful forum and its members came in and saved the day.

Don't give up so easily. If that's what you're gonna do all the time, then there's no reason for you to work on this project. People here can help you. And as Red says here:

(04-13-2014, 07:38 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]Remember this: Critism is not to insult, it's purpose is to make you notice where you need to improve and how. It's just help to strengthen your skills.

Now, I might be missing a detail here about the fight and if so, you guys will probably send tons of hate towards me cause if it, but this is what I saw in this fight.

I am not teaming up and fighting...

(04-18-2014, 10:16 PM)Neelke Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2014, 09:54 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Im not giving up.But they are just making me to Rage.So,not my fault that the war started.[OFF-TOPIC.....]

To be honest, from the view of your comments it does look like it. Now, this was supposed to be a showcase for your work. Instead this turned out into a fight. Even though how much you want to call them things, don't. They could be completely wrong or they could be right. And you don't have to say anything about whos right or whos wrong here. Just please, stop with this ongoing wars. It won't solve anything which you can see here.

If they keep going, just ignore it. The best thing to do.

ListeN: I am not trying to fight and teaming up with others! Okay, ill shut up
New doors and keycards are added! Also,the first room in game is SCP-494-C.It has stuff in it now.
http://scphazardous.wikia.com/wiki/SCP-494-C
Note,this SCP is Custom.Not official.
I got little question.How to stop sounds? I finally maked my radio to work forever! Big Grin.I enable the radio,but if i exit it when music plays,It will still playing throught.How to stop it?
StopSound(string& asSoundName, float afFadeTime);

From this page.
(04-19-2014, 12:32 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]StopSound(string& asSoundName, float afFadeTime);

From this page.
Now you are helping me Lazzer! Thanks! The war has finally ended Rolleyes

Something like that? StopSound(scpradio0r.snt, 1);
Hmmm.i tried it but not works.

Show me example of the script.

PS;

New wikia page added! http://scphazardous.wikia.com/wiki/Items

Eh...not works.
(04-19-2014, 12:37 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 12:32 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]StopSound(string& asSoundName, float afFadeTime);

From this page.

PS;

Eh...not works.

The first argument, asSoundName is the name of the Sound that you assigned, not the sound file itself. Most people leave the asSoundName argument blank since they think it's not helpful.

Which is why you see that in PlaySoundAtEntity functions, the first argument is always blank.
(04-19-2014, 01:43 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 12:37 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]

From this page.

PS;

Eh...not works.

The first argument, asSoundName is the name of the Sound that you assigned, not the sound file itself. Most people leave the asSoundName argument blank since they think it's not helpful.

Which is why you see that in PlaySoundAtEntity functions, the first argument is always blank.
Oh! Realized! Thanks!

beta version of the radio in Major Update II.Currently it has only one functional channel.And note that there is 95% that radio may show up.Because of scripting errors.
keep watching this thread.We are going to release Beta version OF SCP hazardous video.

Beta version of Major Update II.also,if game will be released,check Beta testing site.