Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um,Radio will be never useable in the game from second level (SCP-087-B).It will stand in invertory as an puzzle item.But someone will still contact you in random moments.Or the protagonist will automatically enable one of channels.If people will want radio for longer time,The only thing that we can do is to expand the level.
(04-26-2014, 03:56 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just like to remind you that while you can script jumpscares, they are best left RANDOM if following either of the two types above. This is something which can be very heavily difficult to do in HPL2, as all random events come back to a randomly returned float (number). One play through, you could have a monster groan as you start, another, you might have start in a different room.

Heh. Weak.
new footage from V.0.4 Beta (Humanoid Update I Beta) is coming here.

also,Chaos Insurgency enemies have stepped to V.0.4 .They are not free roaming enemies like MTF in CB.They are surpising player from random places.

I don't want to say my full opinion on this, you don't want to hear. This felt like a step back.
But i can say at least this: if this was your final product, don't expect critical praise so much.
Peace.
(04-27-2014, 09:22 AM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to say my full opinion on this, you don't want to hear. This felt like a step back.
But i can say at least this: if this is your final product, don't expect critical praise so much.
Peace.
"Beta".Cant YOU hear this word?! Not finished Man.Just stop commenting if u dont know.
(04-27-2014, 08:21 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]new footage from V.0.4 Beta (Humanoid Update I Beta) is coming here.

also,Chaos Insurgency enemies have stepped to V.0.4 .They are not free roaming enemies like MTF in CB.They are surpising player from random places.

How the heck did you make the blinking meter? that's awesome. and while scp 682 is roaring you can do a screen-shake, that would be pretty cool! this mod looks good so far Smile
(04-27-2014, 09:23 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2014, 09:22 AM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to say my full opinion on this, you don't want to hear. This felt like a step back.
But i can say at least this: if this is your final product, don't expect critical praise so much.
Peace.
"Beta".Cant YOU hear this word?! Not finished Man.Just stop commenting if u dont know.
If this was*, don't get so angry over small things, i was't trying to insult you or anything.
This is better than i've seen from some beginners.
But even for beta the quality is kind of weak, needs improving, you understand?
This is why it is better for me not say a opinion or critizise about his mod, he will just get angry/mad.
Its why i stay away, the man doesnt understand what Constructive Criticism is.
(04-27-2014, 09:41 AM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]This is why it is better for me not say a opinion or critizise about his mod, he will just get angry/mad.
first guy that finally understeands me.
you can send optinions and other things when Final version will be released.

(04-27-2014, 09:27 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2014, 08:21 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]new footage from V.0.4 Beta (Humanoid Update I Beta) is coming here.

How the heck did you make the blinking meter? that's awesome. and while scp 682 is roaring you can do a screen-shake, that would be pretty cool! this mod looks good so far Smile
how do u know that`s 682?
Anyways,Thanks.I just made SCP-914 in this mod O_O