Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aw, Sten, he was (in my opinion) known mostly for posts like the ones he made in this thread. Trust me, you don't want to be well known for that kind of thing ;)

(Also props to whoever gave him the kick finally :D)

On Topic:
It's great to see you improving in your mod c: Keep going at this pace and you're going to be incredible one of these days!
Ah...Will he be back? he was...Half/Cool
On Topic :
Thanks.im improving all things you request to.
(04-28-2014, 04:39 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2014, 03:41 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]just take a break from this thead for some time, you have already done enough.

You misspelled thread lol! Tongue

I misspell lot of words anyway lol.

Tesbull now banned?Well, I was kind of expecting that coming, he dropped the ball.
We weren't quite on the same wavelength as him.
Off-topic: Yes, my previous account(Tesbull) is banned

Let me explain:

I was hacked, that's why.

That hacker hacked my minecraft account and gave it back. But came back today and i can't even have acces to my account anymore because of that hacker. He hacked me a day ago and still hacked me until i was banned and gave it back. I am gonna pm the moderator. I didn't even know he wanted to hack my fg forum account
I'm sorry, but even if you're saying this, it doesn't make a single difference. You still showed an inappropriate disrespect and was bothering many to no end. Please, just stop posting on this thread unless it's not something we want to hear or see.
But btw, i never meant to insult or troll anyone. I guess i also promised i need to shut up

On-topic:

I don't know what you just did but you are really improving yourself
(04-28-2014, 05:49 PM)noname Wrote: [ -> ]But btw, i never meant to insult or troll anyone. I guess i also promised i need to shut up

On-topic:

I don't know what you just did but you are really improving yourself
YESS! YOU ARE BACK! Big Grin !11
On-Topic :
well,um...Thanks.
(04-28-2014, 05:42 PM)noname Wrote: [ -> ]Off-topic: Yes, my previous account(Tesbull) is banned

Let me explain:

I was hacked, that's why.

That hacker hacked my minecraft account and gave it back. But came back today and i can't even have acces to my account anymore because of that hacker. He hacked me a day ago and still hacked me until i was banned and gave it back. I am gonna pm the moderator. I didn't even know he wanted to hack my fg forum account
Off-Topic.
What? All this time that guy was the hacker? I kind of doubt it.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but somehow it feels like that whole thing is just an excuse, a made up lie.
I afraid you won't get that account back anytime soon.

On-Topic.
Even though i've said some negative things about your mod, i am impressed how you are able to convert and make things to work, that's impressive for a beginner, your learning pace is fast, and you'll gain experience fast.
I kind of changed my mind, finish this mod, even though how bad it was, you can always be proud that you managed to make one.
(04-28-2014, 06:20 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]What? All this time that guy was the hacker? I kind of doubt it.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but somehow it feels like that whole thing is just an excuse, a made up lie.
I afraid you won't get that account back anytime soon.

That's were I stand as well. First I don't buy it for a second, secondly even if it was the truth we can't have a guy who knows your password troll everyone in here so unless you remove your viruses and change your passwords everywhere nothing is going to change. Third, the forum does not allow more than one account per user and you clearly have two (or more?) with plenty of posts as well. One of the two accounts will be banned permanently and the other one will still get the ban meant for the first. The rep shows I'm right either way.

@ stenclowskimat: Make up your mind. You cannot complain about someone being offensive and want him back at the same time.
Yeah, I don't really see it as a very legitimate situation. I've heard the "I was hacked" story too many times to count. Either way you are still responsible for any action done with your account. This is like a general rule for any account made online. You have a responsibility to keep your account safe and if you disregard that, it just makes sense that it's your own fault.

Now, going with the flow I guess I'll provide an on-topic comment as well.

Although I get the impression that you (Sten) do not accept a lot of advice from the others here, for a beginner you certainly are doing quite well. The most important thing is that you enjoy working on this. It's definitely a lot more productive than an expert with no motivation to do anything. If you like what you've done and are proud of it, then this is of course a good thing you're doing. Be proud of your work. That'll get you far.