Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-02-2014, 07:05 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2014, 06:16 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes....You dont need to tell me that 5 times...
I already understeanded.

Understood*, sorry i just couldn't resist my inner grammar nazi.

why do you do that
(05-03-2014, 11:20 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2014, 07:05 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2014, 06:16 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes....You dont need to tell me that 5 times...
I already understeanded.

Understood*, sorry i just couldn't resist my inner grammar nazi.

why do you do that

Maybe because pointing out grammatical errors and erroneous spelling is a good way of fixing people's spelling mistakes so they don't look as illiterate in the future.
That's a thing on the internetz?
Shouldn't it have been understand anyways?
Keep it on topic guys. xD
Super Update I [V.0.6] Confirms...DLC`S in SCP Hazardous!
How it will work like?

Installing :
All Dlc`s will be free.First one will add few things to menu at Hazardous.
First DLC will add new game to hazardous ("SCP-682 "Forest Terror Warrior" Also known as "SCP-682 FTW" or simply "Forest Warrior" and also "SCP-682 Forest Warrior" [Current title]
To install (When released),
1.Go to first page at thread
2.Click on one of dlc`s (First Will be called "DLC 1 Forest Terror")
3.Put the files to customstories/SCP Hazardous.
How to play(when released)
1.Go to amnesia,Custom stories and select SCP Hazardous from the list.
2.Be patient when it loads (optional,xD)
3.From the Hazardous menu,Click on DLC.
4.Select "SCP-682 Forest Terror Warrior".By only pointing at it,May result in a text pop up.The text will show the description of the game.
And if you wonder about "Hazardous Menu",Here`s explaining :
When u enter SCP Hazardous custom story,There will be ANOTHER menu in it [Such creative,Huh?]
Announcing a DLC before the main game Custom Story is even released sounds way over planned.

EDIT:
Also, if you're gonna release the DLC and main CS at the same time then why not just include both in the same CS?
Oh yea..xD
Forest Warrior will actually be already put in game DLC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QVLLr4bgKU

Early video for upcoming Super Update I.
This is the new menu i was talking about.
what do u think about it?
Please don't bump your thread in such quick succession, especially when one of them is just to remind people to tell you what it is they think.
(05-07-2014, 04:24 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't bump your thread in such quick succession, especially when one of them is just to remind people to tell you what it is they think.

what? I don't get it, I just see stenclowskimat answers to SomethingRidiculous that question? I don't see any double-bumpin here or anything what you can call it in term "spam".