Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-11-2014, 10:27 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2014, 10:25 AM)HannahDJA Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2014, 10:04 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2014, 10:55 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]You should listen to people what they say, with this pace, you won't meet with "great" expectation. The content you're posting here, is little poor -ish.
Don't take this as an insult, but there's high possibility that your mod will flop.
Man,Stop...
Alright.Now im seriously doing Hazardous in CB.
Im starting today.

Just opened level editor and room editor.
I will convert the walls and etc...
Flop? Then it will flop if you want.

You're telling someone who's giving you honest advice to stop giving you advice? You're offended by people giving you criticism and trying you help you in a way that will prevent all of these people from constantly nagging on you to do better. And you're bothered by the slightest suggestion of change.

We're trying to help you. By telling us to "stop", when all we're trying to do his HELP YOU, YOU ARE setting YOURSELF up for failure. This mod won't flop because we say it might. This mod will flop because you are refusing to listen to our attempts at salvaging what this mod is becoming.

We're holding onto the slightest hope that you will actually listen to one of us eventually and put more time into true, detailed mapping, as opposed to converting every model you can legally use and testing it. As it this rate, the game looks and will probably remain unpolished and very garish to look at, and is very unplayable. Granted, you did a good job converting the models you used (despite some of them misbehaving, as I've seen in some of the videos), however, a bunch of shiny new models isn't going to drive people in hoards to play your game and promote it via Youtube and lets playing, should it have even got that far.

Stop puffing up like a puffer fish at every attempt to HELP you, because that's ALL we're doing. We're suggesting changes to MAKE YOUR MOD BETTER, not bring you down and offend you. Your constant anger with anyone who attempts to aid you in your endeavours is destroying what little reputation you have on this forum, and you aren't doing yourself any good in any way by ignoring us. We aren't suggesting what we're suggesting because we want to boss you around, or force you to make your mod our way, we're giving you solid, deal-breaking suggestions that, should you chose to heed them, will make your project better, not worse.
Stop telling me what i need to do.
I will do that mod alone.
If no one will like it,I will just make it for my friends only.

I can go back to LittleBigPlanet 2 and make better levels than everyone in Amnesia.Mapping there is just easiest thing ever.Scripting? No need to.Just few mechanics.
Blinking would be seriously made in 1 minute.Items? Invertory?
few minutes.
3d levels? 10 minutes.

I'm giving you suggestions, not telling you what to do. We don't care how well you can make levels in LittleBigPlanet. LittleBigPlanet levels aren't super difficult to make. But if that's what you want to do, then have fun. Big Grin

There's no need to get cocky and upset. Seriously. But I will say this, and it will be the last thing I say. I'm not going to play your mod, no matter what kind of mechanics are built into it. You aren't putting care into the environment, and the environment makes or breaks a game.

Oh and...
Quote:And you are making me only mad with your "Vulgar" words.
please... kindly get over yourself. Smile
dont even try to help him anymore, we have been trying to.

If he so chooses to even ignore emilys well thought out big post then im considering this thread locked.

This guy is a true idiot, please go back to little big planet two, then we dont have to deal with your idiocy. I can literally feel my brain cells dying when I read your posts. Ignorance on this level of extreme should be a bannable offence.

Sorry if you guys don't like me telling him what he is (an ignorant idiot) but i could have used oh so very much more colorful language.
Even in lbp2 people critize, there's no way around.
You just have to learn how to take it back, it's simple, don't take it as an insult, take it as advice.
People are not trying to make you feel bad, vice versa, people want to make you better on a subject they want you to improve.
Just go back to Little Big Planet 2. You need to grow up and learn to take criticisms! We are trying to help you and I really want to see you see our criticism and repair those things.

That hope is gone now. Just go back to Little Big Planet 2. And I super agree with the WIWWMSTER.
if you want,Ok then.
I already maked my own forum.
stop talking to him, your gonna catch the stupid.
Just... Just wow.
Gave a little critism saying it's little poor -ish.
Got insulted and now already making own forum for the story.
*Facepalm*

How little does it need to make person to drop the ball?
(05-11-2014, 10:37 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2014, 10:34 AM)Skyy Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, there's no reason to get mad becase people are trying to help you.

Dude, get your sh*t together.
I will go back to LBP2 just.
I not played LBP2 for year.That`s too much.
And you are making me only mad with your "Vulgar" words.

Seriously, Sten? You remind me right now of two people who was insulting people face to face cause they couldn't take one tiny bit of critism. Are you really gonna be like them?
Ok let's end this! I want to know how this started again, I'm sick of this always happening! The same thing, always, always, always with this thread that starts a fight. Pls guys just stop.

Sten what happened to you, you where so happy before and now this, how did this start again? I want to know now. Pls guys let's get back to topic and stop chit chatting like little babies. I know you guys are trying to help him but if Sten doesn't take criticism then don't give him criticism. That's all.

If this keeps happening I will contact a moderator.

and SomethingRidicolous when you said
Quote:Just go back to Little Big Planet 2. You need to grow up and learn!

That hope is gone now. Just go back to Little Big Planet 2.

That was kind of mean, you can't force someone to go back or anything!

But you're right there is criticism everywhere.