Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-03-2014, 05:54 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me? I never meant to insult someone. I have anger issues and it is hard to control it. And i am not saying he need to cancel it, please discuss this in pm because i don't wat to post it here. But yeah, you're right. I was just confused and don't know what to post. I just hate having neutral reps. I never try to start a fight it others, they wanted it. I JUST FUCKING HATE MYSELF!

Thankfully this is the internet, and you can save things as drafts before posting them. So if it's so hard to control, try not going on here when your mad at something? or perhaps every time your going to post stop. wait five minutes, come back to this and then reread your post.

Neutral reps are just that, neutral neither good nor bad, plus with how people around here give reps out like candy on Halloween they dont mean much. I wish they did (at least I think I earned most of mine xD) but I find they dont.

Also I promise we never started anything with you. (From everything I have read unless somone harrassed you in a PM) in which case you can go ahead and report them to the Mods.

Sorry for derailing everyone,

I still havent played SCP so I dont know about any criticism other then general mapping.
(04-03-2014, 07:00 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2014, 05:54 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2014, 08:58 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Tesbull, you are a kinda funny guy. First, you start to screw arround and insult everyone, and then you are always posting something like "i'm sorry for being douchebag"

This is very childish and not will not help anyone on this forum. Whilst you can feel free to give someones feedback, you should not try to tell anyone to stop making a mod only because you think his mapping or scripting is bad. Everyone started out from this, so stenclowskimat also does. He tries to do something new, with imported models from SCP (I really hope that you have the permission, but I don't believe it in fact) and posting a pointless shit like you'd like to start a fight with someone.

"I just really wanted to comment about this. I am getting a little bit annoyed" - then simply don't read this/watch this and keep away from stenclowskimat's threads!

Source:
"I can't take this anymore. I am going to complain about it RIGHT NOW!

Please learn mapping. Maybe you can ask someone to help you beta test, mapping and others. And the others are right.

When did you use HPL editor!?

I just really wanted to comment about this. I am getting a little bit annoyed"

Not meant to be against you, just warning you that we don't like stuff like that here. As far as I know, at least.

EDIT:

I see only the blue fog in the screenshot. Could you remove it and give us a screen without the fog? That would be very helpful and let us see the map xP
Excuse me? I never meant to insult someone. I have anger issues and it is hard to control it. And i am not saying he need to cancel it, please discuss this in pm because i don't wat to post it here. But yeah, you're right. I was just confused and don't know what to post. I just hate having neutral reps. I never try to start a fight it others, they wanted it. I JUST FUCKING HATE MYSELF!

Thankfully this is the internet, and you can save things as drafts before posting them. So if it's so hard to control, try not going on here when your mad at something? or perhaps every time your going to post stop. wait five minutes, come back to this and then reread your post.

Great idea.
Quote:Tesbull

Excuse me? I never meant to insult someone. I have anger issues and it is hard to control it. And i am not saying he need to cancel it, please discuss this in pm because i don't wat to post it here. But yeah, you're right. I was just confused and don't know what to post. I just hate having neutral reps. I never try to start a fight it others, they wanted it. I JUST FUCKING HATE MYSELF!

don't cry pls
footage of SCP Hazardous is Being released1 be patient.Note,the video will show of an TEST MAP which will show off how it would look like.so,better think about my mapping skills
What usually stopped me from typing out-of-hand or aggressive messages, is when I'd write something violent or angry, I would read over what I wrote before I sent it out. Let me tell you, it really makes you feel like shit when you read over what you type in these situations. I'd get second thoughts and remove the whole thing. Perhaps re-reading what you're thinking before posting will help prevent you from further outbursts. It helped me until I eventually just stopped all together. It may have been age as well.

But let's try getting back on topic. I agree with the fog tip. It looks nothing like the sample image you posted. A very light fog with a more natural color should do the trick. It almost looks unreal or supernatural at the moment, considering it's not affected by light. Fog DOES get affected by light and disperses it further. There is no light source in that area, so in actuality, it should be black, or a very very dark grey. I mean, in this image, light is dispersed around the lamps, soaked up by them:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 71832482.IvoXmKM9.PierInFirstLightFog_47202.jpg]
[Image: fognite2.jpg]

Unless you have a defined light in the area, the fog should be nothing other than black/dark grey. Even putting one light source could give you the choice to make it colored and a bit brighter. Billboards around the lights can help you blend bright "fog" into the darker fog areas.
ill not change fog.it must be creepy,wierd...dont like it? i can cancel this mod and make it on scp engine.
DO-

Nevermind...
wow1 guns are not going to be at events only.we know a simple script.
New section Added.
http://scpcbsequel.blogspot.com/2014/03/index.html
''SCPS Gallery'' has been added.There u will be able to see WIP,PlaceHolder and Finished/Totally Finished Models.

Current SCPS;

682[PLACEHOLDER/WIP]
513[Totally Finished]
420-J (Not Listed Yet.) [Totally Finished]
173 (Not Listed Yet.) [Totally Finished,But needs to be scripted]
049 [WIP Almost Done,Needs to Be Rigged.]
409 (Not Listed Yet,Not in game yet.)
106 (Not Listed Yet,Not in game yet.) [Will need to be rigged.]
860 -
- Key [WIP/Just Near Finishing]
- Forest (SCP-860-1.) [40% is finished.Fog is still under work,and forest needs more envoirment.]
- Forest Monster (SCP-860-2.) [Almost Done/Needs Rigging.]
More SCPS Are going to be planned.

The SCPS That Are currently in not released Pre-Pre Alpha ;

420-J - Working very good.
860-
-Key - Model is still slighty overlapping textures,But is ok.Invertory image is going to be made.
-Forest - Fog is bugged and Forest has small amount of objects [Only some paths and small amount of Trees]

Note,SCP Hazardous is going to be installed diffrent than the others.

1.U will need to download custom story files.[maps,customstorrysettings,extra-english]
2.U will need to download Full conversion files [Optional,Game May be Bugged without it.]
3.Package Files.Contains tooooonnsss of files that are needed to launch the game[VERY IMPORTANT STEP] Unpack everything at entity folder.
4.U will need to backup some sound files before installing. Ex; Sanity potion sound will be repelaced by 420-J Mandeville Music.
5.Launch,Enjoy.
(04-03-2014, 04:23 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]ill not change fog.it must be creepy,wierd...dont like it? i can cancel this mod and make it on scp engine.

I.... what? Sorry, but Statyk's right. That bright blue fog isn't doing you any favours. It doesn't even look creepy or weird. Lower the thickness - something like.... this, this, or this would look much better and spooky.

So something like FogEnd="30" FogFalloffExp="0.5" FogStart="0" with an Alpha of 0.65 to 1.00

Just try it out - see what it looks like in game. If you don't like the change, don't keep it; but it's still worth giving a try. Ignoring constructive criticism won't get you anywhere - we're really just trying to help your mod live up to its full potential.