Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Q: Which SCP still didnt Appeared in "SCP - Contaiment Breach" but made an apperance in Hazardous?
A) - SCP-1074
B) - SCP-1123
C) - SCP-860
Anwser: []
[/quote]
Technically none of these answers can be right since none of these have appeared in SCP Containment Breach yet. 860 is due for v1.0 but neither 1074 and 1123 have been implemented officially, they're only part of a mod. But I'll assume you meant that.

[spoiler]Q: Who is the main antagonist of Hazardous?
A) - SCP-173
B) - SCP-682
C) - SCP-789-J
Anwser: [B]

Q: Who is the main progtagonist of Hazardous And Contaiment Breach?
A) - D-9431
B) - D-8741
C) - D-1312
Anwser 1 (Contaiment Breach): [A]
Anwser 2 (SCP Hazardous): [B]

Q: When Private-Beta testing may began for chosen people by stenclowski?
A) - June 1th-2014
B) - December 9th-2015
C) - May 19th-2014
Anwser: [A]

Q: Which SCP still didnt Appeared in "SCP - Contaiment Breach" but made an apperance in Hazardous?
A) - SCP-1074
B) - SCP-1123
C) - SCP-860
Anwser: [C]

Q: What is the Most powerfull SCP?
A) - SCP-2599
B) - SCP-682
C) - SCP-796

Q: Which SCP was planned to Hazardous but got scrapped?
A) - SCP-513
B) - SCP-1074
C) - SCP-789-J

Q: What is the First SCP to be written?
A) - SCP-682
B) - SCP-173
C) - SCP-001

Q: Which SCP is Custom and never appeared in any official SCP wiki/wikia?
A) - SCP-106
B) - SCP-494-C
C) - SCP-096

Q: What is the main Army enemy of Hazardous?
A) - Chaos Insurgency
B) - Mobile Task Force
C) - Light Task Force

Q: What is the Secret/Easter Egg SCP in Hazardous and CB?
A) - SCP-789-J
B) - SCP-012
C) - SCP-173
Anwser 1 (Hazardous): [B]
Anwser 2 (Contaiment Breach [CB]): [A]

Q: What is first Expansion to be in Hazardous?
A) - SCP The Rescue
B) - SCP 682 Terror Warrior
C) - SCP The Light Force
Anwser : [A]

Q: Which game in Hazardous contains light sources?
A) - SCP Hazardous
B) - SCP 682 Terror Warrior
C) - SCP The Rescue
D) - SCP The Light Force
Anwser 1 : [A]
Anwser 2 : [D]

FINAL Q !!!!!: What Stands for S.C.P?
A) - Special.Contaiment.Procedures
B) - Secure.Contain.Protect
C) - Super.Classified.Projects
D) - Super.Colas And.Pepsi`s
E) - Super.Chocoloate.Project
F) - Sasa.Clasa.Pata
Anwser : A

Well,You are an bonus person on beta testers list but,You can early test.If yo u dont wanna test,You dont need.And some anwsers are wrong.But u anwsered more than Badcat5550.
Why do I need to do a test?
(05-18-2014, 10:25 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i don't even know any of these questions....

lol, have you ever played scp containment breach, cause while you start playing that you will start knowing all of the scps! and Welcome back Tesbull.
you dont need.Only people that are selected and wanted to test will test my mod.
PS ;
Our Internet is increased from 4mb to 20mb.When we will restart it,The effect will start.
For now we have Upload : 1,08mb and download 15,10mb.At restart ill have 20mb download and higher upload.
(05-18-2014, 10:27 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Q: What is the main Army enemy of Hazardous?
A) - Chaos Insurgency
B) - Mobile Task Force
C) - Light Task Force

I'm curious about this one. Did you change the name of that army or something? I'm pretty sure (from what I recall) they are called Nine Tailed Fox. That army group or whatever in the real SCP.
[/quote]

I'm curious about this one. Did you change the name of that army or something? I'm pretty sure (from what I recall) they are called Nine Tailed Fox. That army group or whatever in the real SCP.
[/quote]
No.
Nine-Tailed-Fox is one of teams of Mobile Task Force.
Mobile Task Force are those people with blue shirts from CB.
MTF (Mobile Task Force) is working with SCP Foundation.
SPOILER ALRET!
Chaos Insurgency,is also official army.They are really antagonistic to the whole Foundation.They sended a spy "Dr.Manyard".Manyard started Contaiment Breach and Placed SCP-079 to have control over the facility.Chaos Insurgency has small amount of SCP`s, But they are winning more often.
They also have more weapons (As well,MTF carryed Sniper`s and P90`s only) They have M4,Revolvers,M110,M24,M95 And M4A4`s.
PS:
And also, They do Have F-35 Jets and MI-24 Hinds instead of Apaches like MTF.
(05-18-2014, 10:51 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014, 10:25 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i don't even know any of these questions....

lol, have you ever played scp containment breach, cause while you start playing that you will start knowing all of the scps! and Welcome back Tesbull.

Well, i tried it once. But the textures were missing so i stopped playing.

Anyway:

@sten:

Who is gonna beta test again?
And guys,
Next time on an Winner announcment, DO NOT pick 682 as best SCP.
SCP-2599 scaled down it`s head, Destroyed it`s eyeballs and damaged it`s throat.It almost ripped of 682`s head.He would rip it off but 682 said "KILL ME,YOU SACK OF ORGANS,DO IT!" and then,2599 leaved 682`s room.

Item: SCP-2599

Tissue Test Record:
N/A

Termination Test Record:
SCP-2599 was ordered to attack SCP-682 "until it is 200% dead". SCP-2599 proceeded to engage SCP-682 in combat for 42 minutes, at the end of which three of SCP-682's limbs had been severed, its thorax had been crushed, and both its eyeballs had been ruptured. SCP-2599 then seized SCP-682's head, apparently in preparation for pulling it off of SCP-682's body. In response, SCP-682 vocalized the phrase "KILL ME, YOU SACK OF ORGANS, DO IT."

SCP-2599 immediately released SCP-682, and stood unmoving until security personnel removed it from the testing chamber. Subsequent attempts to terminate SCP-682 before it could regenerate from its injuries were ineffective.

Note: It is hypothesized that the concrete "kill me" in some way took precedence over the more abstract "attack it until it is 200% dead".
Why did you have it as a question if you'd get all radical when someone gets it wrong?
How on earth we, people of fc forum, could know these kind of things? You should make this quiz in the scp forums, maybe then you could expect some more proper answers.