Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-01-2014, 01:52 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]Over 220 mb is nothing..
Premonition is 1.7 gb..
220mb\4mbupload\sec is maybe +- MAX 10 minutes to upload.
Also because you will need to rar\zip the mod..
Just upload it so ppl can beta test it!
-
@ Badcat : Tough I'm a really good map detailer myself.................
How can you say that about yourself?? Just curious..
Normally people will need to tell you by themselves?? You might think you are a big modder...
Where is your mod??
Dont mean to be rude!

Actually my friends tell me that lol, this is my mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/lifeless-the-abandon
Sten, go here for me.
Post your results. Just out of curiosity.
Link to your closest server :3
http://www.speedtest.net/
Nhrg.....
And really?, whoever said that someone mod is 1.37gb or something. Apocalypse had weight over 16gb.That`s one of it`s cancel reasons.ALTITN was cancelled due to few problems.
But it promise,Hazardous WILL be released and not cancelled.
(06-01-2014, 06:50 PM)GojiFan14 (stenclowski) Wrote: [ -> ]Nhrg.....
And really?, whoever said that someone mod is 1.37gb or something. Apocalypse had weight over 16gb.That`s one of it`s cancel reasons.ALTITN was cancelled due to few problems.

When will the beta test of your mod gonna be released?
Is this mod,fc or what Big Grin ???
i will try to release it later this day if i will be able to.Im highly revising for another class.

PS :
Noticed changes in my nickname?
So it will be released today?

That would make it the 1st, not the 1th.
Will be released while we will update to the V.1.0 Finally.
(06-01-2014, 06:50 PM)GojiFan14 (stenclowski) Wrote: [ -> ]Nhrg.....

No really.. Just.. 16GB? MAN! Gta IV didn't weigh that much! I don't believe it. And also you can let it upload for the night or something.
Sounds unrealistic to me ear too, if Apocalypse was a mod of penumbra, how in hell would that weight that much? One penumbra as a whole is about 1Gb or more. Even three of them together can't stand a change against that kind of amount.
Sir, I believe you meant 1.6Gb, that would be more reasonable.