Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... I... I didn't even know that it was possible to add a skybox without a texture. Lawl. I AM A DIFFERENT MAN !
(04-05-2014, 02:53 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2014, 12:47 PM)daortir Wrote: [ -> ]Small advice though :
Try adding static black planes (from technical static objects) around the area that is in the fog. That'll make it look better (it will stop the fog acting weirdly and making those blue tracks, you'll see what I mean).

An easier way to do this is to just add a black colored Skybox Smile

Man1 thanks for the help.No more of these bugs.
We are also confirming SCP-294 in the game.Player will be able to dispense only colas in alpha versions.

Script - Under Work,0%
Model - PlaceHolder,98%
Sounds - 100%

+

Also confirmed.

+

513 cowbell alsooooo! what an surpise.
New screenshot! in-game SCP-682 loading screen.

[Image: 682loadingscreen.png]
Um let me just say this, I don't like it but I LOVE IT! That is so awesome I gotta say Big Grin
(04-08-2014, 08:49 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]Um let me just say this, I don't like it but I LOVE IT! That is so awesome I gotta say Big Grin

Thanks Smile in orginal SCP CB,scp-682 loading screen was just an document with rooten whale image.But it has been hanged my me! Smile

(04-08-2014, 08:53 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2014, 08:49 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]Um let me just say this, I don't like it but I LOVE IT! That is so awesome I gotta say Big Grin

Thanks Smile in orginal SCP CB,scp-682 loading screen was just an document with rooten whale image.But it has been hanged my me! Smile
if u like it so much,i can also show u something.

[Image: 1123loadingscreen.png]
if u wanna help me make the mod,please tell me,is there a way to make object pointing at you like billboard?
New Info! Updated Hazardous Video will be released.Info cut from Updates/News :

Update 0.02 *BIG MAJOR UPDATE*

New major update is coming! first scp humanoids,creatures are going to step in The game!

Major Changes:

- Forest fog has orginal color (extremaly similar to SCP CB one`s.) But also...Everything new! New trees More trees!

- First scps are steeping to game.173/106 test video may be showed soon.

- DOOR PROTOTYPE! You can now finally enjoy Door Prototype! Buttons,Keycard Slots and even Keypads!

- New footstep sounds.The metal sound stepping is now same as SCPCB.

- New SCP Items/Objects are in game.

2.294[The coffe machine,will only dispense colas in alpha.

- Since we have problems in conversion mods,we will make loading screens and menu In A MAP!

-Achivments,Stats,Etc...
When u done an mission,you will be teleported to Screen that says : Mission Complete! [Name Of Mission]
SCP Containted : [The number of SCP you contained in mission.Not appears always.]

-FPS is stepping in the game.Revolver will Not be machine gun,assault rifle...Pistol...An Sniper Rifle!
Scripts of Guns shooting are being made.There will be a mission [SPOILER] where u will need to Elimiate Intercom Person [Scientis that tells u to enter 173 chamber In SCPCB,The one that orders MTF to fire H.I.D Turret at Gate A and The one that Orders all helicopters At GATE B to deal with 682].If u kill him with sniper,you will unlock SCP-005 which allows you to open doors with broken buttons,Keypad Slots or even Keypad.If u reffuse to kill him,You will be gaved Omni Keycard which can only open all doors with keypad slots.
Major Update Video Is Here!

I'm pretty sure I recognized some sounds from other games, like the roar as you went outside being from Skyrim. I suggest you don't use that, cause I'm 99% sure Bethesta wouldn't want that.