Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Overheating Lantern Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is temporarily removed due to the protection of another forum members idea. It will be up again as soon as the mod containing the idea is released.
Quote:Please +rep if you like the script. Credits for usage is appreciated but not necessary.

Well I was gonna but you asked for it.
Don't EVER.

EVER
<EVER>

Ask for rep.

Thanks.
Impressive. I'm not struggling now so that's an improvement. If I were you I would increment the waiting period with a fixed number rather than jump from let's say 65 s to 150 s.

By the way to make it interesting, I made my own script to have randomized waiting periods in each playthrough.

And I actually never thought of the cooling period thing! Nice!
Oh wow, alright. Got it.

Didn't personally see the problem in just putting it out there. I thought of it like I was saying "please let me know if you like it".

Anyway, sorry about that, won't happen again.
Didn't mean to yell at you and I don't think he meant it in an mean way either, then again I read most stuff on here sarcastically
(03-27-2014, 07:52 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't mean to yell at you and I don't think he meant it in an mean way either, then again I read most stuff on here sarcastically

Yeah, no problem man. I get it. Smile