Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom story won't appear in the cs section!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this started to happen after I edited the cfg file so I can load the map I want quicker! after that I went in the main menu and custom stories, it is not there! my custom story is not there, I already checked my cfg file it it looks ok, I tried restarting my computer but nothing happens! this is my cfg file

Code:
<Main
    ImgFile = "csimage.png"
    Name = "Lifeless_The Abandon"
    Author = "Badcat5550"

MapsFolder = "maps/"
    StartMap = "Sewer Storage.map"
    StartPos = "PlayerStartArea_1"
/>
Don't use spaces. It'll confuse the Amnesia code.
but that's the map's name
Just use _. Heck, don't name it. Sewer Storage.map? Nope, Sewer_Storage.map.
wait I just found out that the map's name is SewerStorage not Sewer Storage, but it still doesn't work though :/
It's next to the lang file in your CS folder right?
um dude I made this custom story 3 months ago, duuuuh of course it is, i'm not a beginner XD
Sometimes you just gotta restart your game a few times. That has been the case for me. Once I even had to change the resolution of the game. Not sure if that was what helped or if it was just a random occurence.
"So this started to happen after I edited the cfg file so I can load the map I want quicker!"

Can you tell me what did you do?
in the cfg file I had a different map that I was testing in game and then I wanted to test another map of mine so I changed the name of the map again to another map in the cfg file.

if there is no fix or you guys don't know why this is happening, then I don't know what to do then cancel my mod Sad it was going so well!

Bump? Sad
Pages: 1 2