Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Who would you be? [2] More Characters to choose!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's right there is a 2 of this poll with more characters that you can choose! So here is what you're supposed to do.

Here is the best question for a gamer!
You must choose only 1 answer at your own risk and think that it's really going to happen! And all events are going to happen when you're in the places just like the game!
So choose wisely!

So here is the Question, Which character would you want to be at that certain place?
you forgot to add the poll
(04-08-2014, 02:00 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]you forgot to add the poll

Updated Smile
Philip Big Grin
I actually made this thread for you since you wanted to be Philip in the last post and no moderator made it so I made this one! Smile Your welcome
(04-08-2014, 02:12 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually made this thread for you since you wanted to be Philip in the last post and no moderator made it so I made this one! Smile Your welcome

wow thanks Cool
No Problem Wink
Just asking now, did you get the Dead Space idea from me?
(04-08-2014, 04:59 PM)Neelke Wrote: [ -> ]Just asking now, did you get the Dead Space idea from me?

Yup, how did you know? XD
Isaac is the only one of these protagonists who actually fights back. Hell, by the third game he's a standard action hero.
Pages: 1 2