Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: So what do you think the favourites picture is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not everyone may know this (or everyone may but I just noticed now) that if you make the Lux Tenebras on your favourites section it has what appears to be a rusty brown ball with a red/orange eye.
What Lux Tenebras? I tried adding the nextfrictionalgame or whatever and it's just the standard logo.
No, I cannot get anything unusual...
Well did you bookmark the Lux Tenebras site from before it redirected to some sort of general Penumbra page? I have no idea really I just thought it was kind of cool. The little image beside the words doesn't look like anything Penumbra related.
Apparently if you favourite what is now called Unknown then you don't get a little picture.
Yup. Mine was UNKNOWN and there's no pic.
Post screenshot of it somewhere, 'cause anyone else haven't got that...
(12-26-2008, 07:25 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Post screenshot of it somewhere, 'cause anyone else haven't got that...

I would but I have no idea how to get a screenshot maybe I'll just take a picture sometime and see if that works. When I favourited the Penumbra series page (which is where Lux Tenebras now seems to redirect to) I don't get any picuture at all.
Use print screen button and some sort of picture editing program.
Pages: 1 2