Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: My friend's account is not working![SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend's account "Neelke" is not working for some reason. Every time he logs in Frictional games forum he gets an advertisement that pops up every time and he can't get rid of it! Is there a way to stop this?
While this is solved, I think it would be an idea to download MalwareBytes and scan for adware. Could have some crawling around in there.
(04-13-2014, 12:12 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]While this is solved, I think it would be an idea to download MalwareBytes and scan for adware. Could have some crawling around in there.

True, but the problem was he had an extension in his settings that was causing it! He's lucky that I was online on skype at that time XD
Yeah, MalwareBytes would try its best to clean that out x) Would recommend it anyways though, coz if he clicks on things and all he gets are advertisements, there is something wrong. Smile
Well, how was I supposed to know Tongue? Google Chrome decided to add a extension all of a sudden to FG forum which involved a advertisement of a game each time I visited a page here. Well, solved and that's the main point.

And I have Advanced SystemCare and MalwareBytes.
All good Smile Hope all goes well now!
(04-13-2014, 12:17 PM)Neelke Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how was I supposed to know Tongue? Google Chrome decided to add a extension all of a sudden to FG forum which involved a advertisement of a game each time I visited a page here. Well, solved and that's the main point.

And I have Advanced SystemCare and MalwareBytes.

I have BitDefender