Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: U55 - END OF THE LINE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It looks awesome! I really like it. Do you have any more info?
Looks really cool.
Haha, so a horror game playing in my hometown... Can already tell this is unrealistic... no Berlin subway station is so clean. Jokes aside, this looks nice.
(04-14-2014, 06:48 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, so a horror game playing in my hometown... Can already tell this is unrealistic... no Berlin subway station is so clean. Jokes aside, this looks nice.

You come from Berlin?
That trailer looks fantastic. The way he says "oh god" in the beginning sounds so authentic, it gave me a slight chill. This looks amazing, thank you for the recommendation!
Looks great, I just hope they don't screw up with the enemies.
Yup, I hope they won't get any "brilliant" idea to give players a bunch of guns to blast everyone up. I will be tracking this game surely, it looks nice !
(04-14-2014, 07:05 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2014, 06:48 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, so a horror game playing in my hometown... Can already tell this is unrealistic... no Berlin subway station is so clean. Jokes aside, this looks nice.

You come from Berlin?

I live there since 8 years ago and consider it home.
(04-14-2014, 10:20 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, I hope they won't get any "brilliant" idea to give players a bunch of guns to blast everyone up.

That won't be a problem: http://www.u55.eu/game/about-the-game/

Quote: You are only human

Just like in the pen-and-paper RPG “Call of Cthulhu” you will always stay vulnerable! There will be some first-person-based combat but bear in mind that you are exactly the opposite of a soldier, commando or superhero – and what kind of weapons do you expect to find in a subway tunnel anyway?
Pages: 1 2