Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Which game do you want to turn as a movie? [Read description first]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So you went to sleep after Playing Amnesia The Dark Descent and thought to yourself "I wish there was a movie of this game" but then all of a sudden you had one wish which was about to come true! The wish is "Which game do you want it to turn into a movie?" So yeah, You have to vote wisely to choose which game gets to become a real movie of it's own, the one that gets the most votes gets to be a real movie of the game!

note: this isn't really going to happen, it's just a game....... maybe
SCP Contaiment Breach.That would be awesome To see that movie.
(04-21-2014, 07:23 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]SCP Contaiment Breach.That would be awesome To see that movie.

sorry forgot to add scp containment breach XD
(04-21-2014, 07:24 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2014, 07:23 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]SCP Contaiment Breach.That would be awesome To see that movie.

sorry forgot to add scp containment breach XD
ahhh xD
You can ask one of Admins.They can add/change polls.
Remember guys to read the description before voting cause which Game gets the most votes will become a real movie! Right now Outlast and Justine are in a tie!
(04-21-2014, 07:28 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]Remember guys to read the description before voting cause which Game gets the most votes will become a real movie! Right now Outlast and Justine are in a tie!
Justine would be awesome.I would wanna see Justine ripping off Basile`s eyes.
Penumbra, definitely, just think about the whole idea, that atmosphere, loneliness and that story overall. Maybe my personal number 1 fauvorite horrorgame franchise of all time.
I wrote a narration of an ATDD movie sometime back in 2012.
It's funny... All of those games have something in common... and then there's minecraft
SOMA and Penumbra. I chose SOMA because I can only choose one Undecided . It is also very promising and could easily be a theme for a movie (eg Transcendence). Not that Penumbra wouldn't be cool, but it might become very monotonous as a movie.