Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Entities disappearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I still suggest you reinstall the game, because all these errors will probably take 10x as long if you try to fix them otherwise. Hopefully that's not too much of a hassle to do?
(04-24-2014, 12:24 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]I still suggest you reinstall the game, because all these errors will probably take 10x as long if you try to fix them otherwise. Hopefully that's not too much of a hassle to do?

Nope Reinstalling it now.

(04-24-2014, 12:24 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]I still suggest you reinstall the game, because all these errors will probably take 10x as long if you try to fix them otherwise. Hopefully that's not too much of a hassle to do?

(04-24-2014, 02:48 PM)Gladoshatesyou Wrote: [ -> ]

Reinstalling fixed the entities disappearing! Thanks!
Pages: 1 2