Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for a writer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I need a writer. I'm working on a very short custom story mostly focused on story telling. I got the story in my head, but I can't really write it down that well because English isn't my native language. This is why I need someone to do this for me, I really want this CS to be well done.
It's for a 56 year old guy, very selfish and arrogant. He's very intelligent, though. He also teaches at a university somewhere in his home town. He's quite wealthy, he wrote multiple books on philosophy and his hobbies are carpentry and rugby. He has quite a weird view on humanity, mostly negative.
Please let me know if you're interested.
What art thou native language?
(04-27-2014, 07:30 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]What art thou native language?

It's Dutch..
Well, it does look like you have a very good grasp of the English language Smile

If by writer you mean a storyteller rather than someone who can write clever sentences, then I can understand. It doesn't seem like the language itself would be a problem to you.
I can express myself in English, the text just has to look fancy.
I would love to, but the only problem is my engrish.
Why not try to express your story, and we can do spelling, grammar and vocabulary checking?

I'm native English if that helps too! :3
I can speak klingon, if you happen to need it. Wink
Haha, that would be awesome. Maybe another time, though.
I'll try my best and post the file after that. Thanks for your help.
Sent something on skype for ya to look at =P