Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [solved] Loading .lang on full-conversion with the beta patch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My english.lang doesn't load on my full-conversion, using the beta patch. Is this a known error, or have I simply done something wrong? :]

I can start up the game, but it doesn't load any messages or journal entries - they are not displayed.

Thanks in advance!
Maybe your main init config is wrong? It could be that its trying to find the english file in the wrong place.
No, it's linking to the correct .lang file :]
If it doesn't load any messages, I can assume there is an error somewhere in your lang file :3 One screw up in it messes up the whole thing. Take a second look at it, or you can post it here and we can take a look for you Smile
(05-11-2014, 01:36 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]If it doesn't load any messages, I can assume there is an error somewhere in your lang file :3 One screw up in it messes up the whole thing. Take a second look at it, or you can post it here and we can take a look for you Smile

Thanks Romulator! Managed to fix it.. I was deadset on there being something wrong with the patch, silly me.