Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Please help! Lighter gone at some point in the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

I finally got in the mood to end Penumbra Overture. I'm in the incinerator room creating the explosive mixture. Bit it seems to be that the lighter is gone and I don't remember when this happenend. I know from the walkthroughs that I need the lighter to finish the game.

Is there a possibility to cheat or something to get it back? I don't like the idea of having to play half of the game again after I find a savegame where I still have it.

Please help.

Mav2k
Sure it's not in your 1-9 slots? I think I have heard of this glitch before though.
(01-04-2009, 02:29 PM)Kedjane Wrote: [ -> ]Sure it's not in your 1-9 slots? I think I have heard of this glitch before though.

No it's not there, just looked it up. I have one savegame were I still got it, but it's a very old one...

I don't understand how I could lost it...
Pretty odd... But for your question about the code for the lighter. I don't think there is really, since there isn't any codes for the game (as far as I know...)
I'm sure you checked carefully right for any changes? Does it change when you add fluid in the lighter? can't seem to remember. I do know you have to though.
never had it disappear on me though.
I don't have the lighter...
do someone have a savegame for me then?