Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//////
Damn, that sounds really good! Love the epic build up Smile If you can make creepy music too we could use sure use your help as my team is looking for a music composer for our mod: "In Lucy's Eyes". I'll talk to Wapez (the main guy in our team) and I'll see what he thinks Smile
(05-11-2014, 02:08 PM)Juras Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that sounds really good! Love the epic build up Smile If you can make creepy music too we could use sure use your help as my team is looking for a music composer for our mod: "In Lucy's Eyes". I'll talk to Wapez (the main guy in our team) and I'll see what he thinks Smile

Thanks! Big Grin I checked out your mod on Mod DB, it's looking good!
(05-11-2014, 02:16 PM)NickD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2014, 02:08 PM)Juras Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that sounds really good! Love the epic build up Smile If you can make creepy music too we could use sure use your help as my team is looking for a music composer for our mod: "In Lucy's Eyes". I'll talk to Wapez (the main guy in our team) and I'll see what he thinks Smile

Thanks! Big Grin I checked out your mod on Mod DB, it's looking good!

Thank you Big Grin
Holy smokes this song is so cool dude. I can see Leonardo DiCaprio doing something interesting to this music. Looking forward to hear more of that good stuff Smile
(05-11-2014, 02:29 PM)Zatchie Wrote: [ -> ]Holy smokes this song is so cool dude. I can see Leonardo DiCaprio doing something interesting to this music. Looking forward to hear more of that good stuff Smile

Haha thanks man Smile
Never Mind
Moved to resources!