Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: So I saw this stripper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL HERE?!
(05-14-2014, 01:13 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL HERE?!

Wow! Hi failedALIAS. Long time no see...

Also that stripper needs whitening if she's white.

I don't think you can say either black or white. 50 shades of gray, you know? Wink

There will also be latin skin-color.. and you know.. all that stuff..
yes FailedAlias, now give us your input on the pole dancer
I'm just going to assume it is fake or a real tan. It wouldn't surprise me actually. Her face (at least in those images) has heavy blushing applied as well, seeing as it is ridiculously difficult to see any negative facial features, blemishes, freckles, blackheads... She probably was in front of a mirror more than the camera.

But you cannot really get a good idea unless you can understand the brightness around her. The amount of lighting on that shoulder tells me that there is a lot of lighting on her, so it could mask her color.

Examples using me (not a model or anything), depending on how much light my crappy iPod Touch 4G sees whenever I am outside, I can make myself white or orange.
Spoiler below!

[Image: 8LWte.JPG]
[Image: 8LWtN.JPG]

I used italic on negative because I don't want to start an argument. I am going off society's accepted "beautiful" term these days.
(05-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to assume it is fake or a real tan. It wouldn't surprise me actually. Her face (at least in those images) have heavy blushing applied as well, seeing as it is ridiculously difficult to see any negative facial features, blemishes, freckles, blackheads... She probably was in front of a mirror more than the camera.

But you cannot really get a good idea unless you can understand the brightness around her. The amount of lighting on that shoulder tells me that there is a lot of lighting on her, so it could mask her color.

Examples using me (not a model or anything), depending on how much light my crappy iPod Touch 4G sees whenever I am outside, I can make myself white or orange.
Spoiler below!

I used italic on negative because I don't want to start an argument. I am going off society's accepted "beautiful" term these days.

:O

What color are you?

*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS*
(05-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!

i know what was your intention behind posting those pictures and you made some good points there

but..

hehe

i cant help but giggle at the fact that:

thread title: "So I saw this stripper"
Romulator: *posts a selfie*

eheh..oh, sorry too much caffeine

edit: @Flawless, romulator is black
I appear to be white Tongue I'm closer to the second image than the first Smile

Edit: Haha, oh Dogfood xD I can always just send them over to the Post a Picture of yourself and say I pulled them from there XD

Edit 2: @Flawless and Dogfood
I'll just say mixed, because I'm not for that "one drop" bullshit.
She is obviously white tanned.

It's all in the nose.
Well too bad not too many girls hang out on this forum, this discussion would've been solved ages ago if there were any
Pages: 1 2 3 4