Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia 1.2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I saw Amnesia TDD for 2,99$ at the humble store and I bought it again. I already purchased it on FG store a while ago. But for that price I had to buy that masterpiece again to add it to my download list.

I saw the humble store version is updated to 1.2.1.
What's the difference between 1.2? And why is the 1.2.1 update not avaiable at official FG store?
Could it be the MFP patch added?
IF you install the 1.2.1 if you see the XBOX buttons, you know it is with the MFP patch.
Otherwise, they added another installation maybe?
Added some small updates \ languagess, don't know.
No, it doesn't include the AMFP patch.

I bought ATDD 1.2.1 from a Humble Weekly Sale in August 2013, and I also have the FG Store version (1.2), and it seems to me that the only difference is that 1.2.1 doesn't require a Serial Number to be played. It's completely DRM-free.
(05-18-2014, 12:36 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I bought ATDD 1.2.1 from a Humble Weekly Sale in August 2013, and I also have the FG Store version (1.2), and it seems to me that the only difference is that 1.2.1 doesn't require a Serial Number to be played. It's completely DRM-free.

Would make sense. 131111 removes the serial check too.
That's an old update, it has been around for many months actually. Jens had a very small changelog at some post but basically it's a DRM-free patch if I remember correctly.
OK thank you very much. Hopefully they will also add the Penumbra Collection DRM-free at the humble store too.
Actually it has been around for almost 2 years now since Humble Bundle V which included Amnesia.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid156025