Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Terminal March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here plan out queues for whatever mediums of entertainment you have scheduled in your days? I do post-supper gaming, evening animes, and pre-bedtime Let's plays. In order to preserve this schedule, I like to research tons of games, animes, and let's plays in advance and form a queue of them in my head, so that whenever I've finished a particular game / anime / LP, I can immediately start enjoying the next one without that time of day suddenly become void. For example, I just completed Bastion, so now the queue for my games is Cave Story -> The Last Story -> Walking Dead: Season 2, which are basically the games I have planned to play next. Once I finish the first item in the queue, I immediately research one to add to the bottom. I like to keep my queues to a minimum of 3, and add to them every time a game / anime / LP is finished.
Just me?

K.
I just improvise every day sir ;D
i set schedules when to train on what but thats about it
I setup schedules for the day, or a general plan for what needs to get done for the game I'm making, then I end up doing everything in the world except the things I've planned to do. And then when it's like 00:00 I decide to start working, can't say it's been a problem but it would be a good idea to work during the day instead of during the night you know.