Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Some of my old models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, so I decided to just upload and share some models I made for Amnesia a while ago. Don't expect anything amazing, because these were made just after I started with Maya about 1.5 years ago, so a lot of them are really not that well made, but I thought perhaps someone would like to try them out. They're fairly basic. The textures aren't exactly great and some have a higher poly-count than they should, so I hope they are functional :X

Anyway, you can grab them for download below. Here are some previews (Click the name for a picture, due to image limit):

Anvil
(Static)

Bathroom Rug
(Static)

Wooden Bed
(includes separate pillows)

Iron Bucket
(Item) Lang entry name: BucketMetal

Wooden Door
(Door, no breakable model)

Wooden Door Frame
(Static Object, to go along with the door)

Furnace
(Kinda weird-looking. Includes 3 room with doors, one for fuel and two for smelting area)

Brass Key
(Item, very simple key) Lang entry name: KeyBrass

Key Ring
(Item, more modern styled, low-poly) Lang entry name: KeyRing

Scandinavian Match Box
(Tinderbox Item, includes single match stick) Lang entry name: Tinderbox & Match

Wooden Rocking Chair
(Was a little thing I did for school. Texture is meh)

Vinyl Record
(Grab + MoveObject for spinning, includes broken version similar to the kitchen plates)

Woolen Sweater
(Static)

Wrench
(Item) Lang entry name: Wrench

Download Link <–––
PS: They are all separate, you don't need to download all.

I know they aren't the best of quality, but I feel like they do achieve what they're trying to do. If you can tell what it is, I suppose that's a step in the right direction. Feel free to critisize anything, although I don't really have any intention of going back to these models to repair or improve them, so if there's something awfully wrong with one, I might just remove it.

I hope they at least can do something instead of sitting in a folder gathering dust. If you wish to use any, credit would be lovely <3

Oh, and as for installation, just place them in a folder of your own inside the entities folder. For example:

redist/entities/custom/anvil/anvil.ent

If you see a _MACOSX folder, delete it along with any .DS_store files.

Thank you and have a great day!
These are pretty cool! I don't think any of them would be of much use to me except maybe the wrench. That's my favorite one by the way Tongue
Useful stuff Big Grin

I'm gonna give the rocking wooden chair and the iron bucket a chance when I get back home (Writing from school). I don't think the models are gonna be that bad, you have some skill Mudbill Tongue

EDIT: And the brass key, didnt see it Tongue
This will help me a lot with my story, thank you for being a hero! <3
Ah, well I'm glad it could be of any use Smile
Thanks!
(05-21-2014, 03:05 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, well I'm glad it could be of any use Smile
Thanks!

Hi Mudbill these are amazing models you've got here.

even tough my player is in 2003 but goes in a castle which was built in the 12th century but oh well, might use some of them, I won't forget to credit you Smile
"This is an easter egg, you are not supposed to pay attention to it"
Just love it Tongue
(05-31-2014, 04:32 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2014, 03:05 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, well I'm glad it could be of any use Smile
Thanks!

Hi Mudbill these are amazing models you've got here.

even tough my player is in 2003 but goes in a castle which was built in the 12th century but oh well, might use some of them, I won't forget to credit you Smile

Yeah why not tell us where you find lantern,make a puzzles and give us some download links Tongue

-I'm trying to say it would not be surprise if tell us all
Mudbill.
They are amazing!
1 thingy as far as ive seen..
The Matchbox and match arent PICKABLE ( I made them pickable myself tho )
BUT, the size are also wrong, they wont appear in the Inventory ( because you made them an Tinderbox )
Maybe some ppl will get issues with that, they probly dont know how to make them into an ITEM.
Overall AMAZING!
Btw, i have added 1 thing into the picture.
Well..
I downloaded another 3th matchbox, so i made them able to combine.
IF anyone want the SCRIPT and MATCHbox + MATCH as COMBINED ITEMS.
Let me know, ill upload it for you here.
So then you will have
1: Match
2: Mathbox
3: Matchbox + Match combined ( picture in Inventory ) As an USEABLE item for... lighting candles for example.
4: the Script you will need ( inventory.hpl )
Not a bad idea. I just originally made them as tinderbox items (as I stated up there) and didn't really change them.

But yeah, if anyone want to do any edits to these models or entities, feel free to do so. I surely won't mind :p
Pages: 1 2