Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Content for HPL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any option to import the stuff from Penumbra to use it in the HPL-Editor? Huh
It has been done, like 1000 times already. There are mods like Mental Memorial, White Night, Dark Case, Amnesia Hill, etc, where you can simply copy the assets, most of them are from Penumbras, so don't worry about copyright.
(05-28-2014, 06:33 PM)Diamond Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]It has been done, like 1000 times already. There are mods like Mental Memorial, White Night, Dark Case, Amnesia Hill, etc, where you can simply copy the assets, most of them are from Penumbras, so don't worry about copyright.

I got the Penumbra collection so how can I get the assests from the original game?
(05-28-2014, 07:01 PM)SupALut Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2014, 06:33 PM)Diamond Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]It has been done, like 1000 times already. There are mods like Mental Memorial, White Night, Dark Case, Amnesia Hill, etc, where you can simply copy the assets, most of them are from Penumbras, so don't worry about copyright.

I got the Penumbra collection so how can I get the assests from the original game?

But what's the point of messing around with model editors and stuff, since you can normally take penumbra assets from modern mods? There were similiar threads earlier about how to convert penumbra stuff, use the search button. Tongue
Use the search button, there are tutorials and packs.