Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: stuck in black plague - after machine room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm stuck in the black plague. I have turned the valve and fixed the gas leak but don't know where to go now. There is a dead man in the corridor now as I come out of the machine room and another locker room has opened where I got batteries and a flare - but that's it....don't know where to go from here.....been wandering around for ages....

I have obviously missed something but can't figure it out

help!
There's two possible places: computer room and infirmary. There are maps on the wall everywhere and signs wich show you where are the rooms. I reckon that you clear the computer room first!
cant remember that part too clearly but if im correct you need to use the saw to cut the guys hand off
(01-20-2009, 03:24 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]There's two possible places: computer room and infirmary. There are maps on the wall everywhere and signs wich show you where are the rooms. I reckon that you clear the computer room first!

I've already solved the computer room bit actually...any idea what's next?
thanks!
(01-20-2009, 08:37 PM)DiNeRo Wrote: [ -> ]cant remember that part too clearly but if im correct you need to use the saw to cut the guys hand off

yeah I think you're right - which guy though? Tried it on the dead body in the hallway...is there anyone else?
thanks
You said before that you came from machine room. You can get the hand from there, if you don't already have it. If you solved the computer room correctly, next place is infirmary.
(01-21-2009, 11:04 AM)zozza2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2009, 08:37 PM)DiNeRo Wrote: [ -> ]cant remember that part too clearly but if im correct you need to use the saw to cut the guys hand off

yeah I think you're right - which guy though? Tried it on the dead body in the hallway...is there anyone else?
thanks

well theres this guy laying in a corner room with some electric device, you saw his hand off and then the big worm thing crashes in... wont spoil how to solve that though ;o
(01-21-2009, 08:18 PM)DiNeRo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2009, 11:04 AM)zozza2001 Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks

well theres this guy laying in a corner room with some electric device, you saw his hand off and then the big worm thing crashes in... wont spoil how to solve that though ;o

thanks! I don't know how i missed it but I didn't realise you could break that door down near the gas leak in the machine room....cheers
no problem, glad to be of help :d