Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: how to make floor break when u go to a certain area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
any way to not mak the grunt disapear after hiding in a corner or being far away from it
how do u touch a locked door and it says it wont budge
works

how to play music in a certain room and if u exit the room the music goes away. so each time u go into the room it plays the music
Maybe change the THREAD-TITLE when you have any new questions??
Not angry just pointing out so we all see where we need to help.
o yea. im going to start doing tat now

how do u change the title. i dont think u can change it
(07-04-2014, 01:24 PM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]how to play music in a certain room and if u exit the room the music goes away. so each time u go into the room it plays the music

Encase the room with a script area called RoomMusicArea.
Spoiler below!

PHP Code:
void OnStart()
{
AddEntityCollideCallback("Player""RoomMusicArea""MusicPlay"false0);
}

void MusicPlay(string &in asParentstring &in asChildint alState)
{
if (
alState == 1)
{
PlayMusic("MusicName.ogg"true10.1f2false);
}

else if (
alState == -1)
{
StopMusic(0.1f2);
}

(07-04-2014, 04:38 PM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]how do u change the title. i dont think u can change it

Click and hold the thread title to edit it (when you're viewing the threads listing).

You can also go to your first post, click "Edit", then select "Full Edit", and change the thread subject from there.
(07-04-2014, 02:09 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe change the THREAD-TITLE when you have any new questions??
Not angry just pointing out so we all see where we need to help.

It's not actually necessary. You just go right to the last page. It's not that difficult to find the problem, just try to offer support if you can Smile

At least it's not "Okay, this is solved, so I'll make another new thread with this problem" and do the same once that is solved :3
i might not change the title
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13