Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra series italian translation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw on youtube the Italian version of the Penumbra series that I bought on Steam but I can not find the translation on steam or on the internet I found only the file italian.lang but does not work...Sad where can I find it?
Only the old boxed release of the game had the translation. Not sure if it was a specific Italian only release or a more general European release with several translations included. Translation done by publisher so can't give it to you or explain how to use it for a none original copy.
(06-27-2014, 01:23 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Only the old boxed release of the game had the translation. Not sure if it was a specific Italian only release or a more general European release with several translations included. Translation done by publisher so can't give it to you or explain how to use it for a none original copy.

the copy of the game is original... I bought it on Steam for € 3.39... you do not trust? you want to see the bill?
Jens didn't imply that you did not buy the game. He said that only the CD version of the game (comes in a box) includes other languages apart from English. You have a digital version (steam) which comes only in English. The translations back then were done by a publisher so for legal reasons he cannot directly give you the translation file or tell you how to install it.

Note: The above do not apply to Amnesia The Dark Descent & Amnesia A Machine for Pigs.
(06-27-2014, 04:52 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Jens didn't imply that you did not buy the game. He said that only the CD version of the game (comes in a box) includes other languages apart from English. You have a digital version (steam) which comes only in English. The translations back then were done by a publisher so for legal reasons he cannot directly give you the translation file or tell you how to install it.

Note: The above do not apply to Amnesia The Dark Descent & Amnesia A Machine for Pigs.

ah ok... now I understand... thanks