Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Why the monsters vanished?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The monsters vanished after i die many time, why?
All monsters and enemies deactivate when you die. You want them to stay active?
Don't be upset. Use this to your advantage. If you're shit at videogames then you can just let them kill you until they ~disappear~
Yeah, im suck at first-person games. Because Amnesia is the 2nd first-person game i've played.
They collect all the info about your game and disappear to deliver a report.
(07-21-2014, 03:22 AM)Amn Wrote: [ -> ]They collect all the info about your game and disappear to deliver a report.

Like an in-game Polybius.... o.o
(07-20-2014, 03:57 PM)Darkspellbound Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, im suck at first-person games.

I recommend any VALVe 1st-person games such as Portal, Half-Life, Team Fortress or GMod as they can get you accustomed to how everything works pretty quickly
Dont puzzle monsters not de-spawn? Like ones you have to solve a puzzle in order to get past?
(07-24-2014, 08:40 AM)Daktoa Wrote: [ -> ]Dont puzzle monsters not de-spawn? Like ones you have to solve a puzzle in order to get past?

I think they all despawn, but I could be forgetting some. If you have an example of one please put it forward
If I recall

Spoiler below!
I died the first time I tried distracting the Brute guarding the Sewer exit, when I came back he was still there guarding it.
Pages: 1 2 3