Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Remember Thinker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been on the forums a while without contributing and I remember back in like 2012 some dude called shit on a subtitle glitch and basically trolled the forums for a month (bringing back old threads and stuff) and then disappeared?

edit:
Found him
(07-19-2014, 02:35 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: [ -> ]I've been on the forums a while without contributing

havent we all
(07-19-2014, 02:52 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2014, 02:35 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: [ -> ]I've been on the forums a while without contributing

havent we all

It was a very upsetting time
I never knew him, are there other trolls before i joined?(Please tell me)
(07-19-2014, 03:33 PM)Blackknight Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew him, are there other trolls before i joined?(Please tell me)

Nope, all trolls came after you joined.
Dude, trolls were always on this forums.
I must agree, but for some reason, the recent months have been the worst and most intesive on that one particular topic. Or at least as far as I've been here, never seen worse.
(07-19-2014, 03:33 PM)Blackknight Wrote: [ -> ]Were there other trolls before i joined?

(07-19-2014, 04:12 PM)Blackknight Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, trolls has always been on these forums.

Pick one.
Trolling can be just for fun, sometimes to get attention.
(07-19-2014, 05:14 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2014, 04:29 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]I must agree, but for some reason, the recent months have been the worst and most intesive on that one particular topic. Or at least as far as I've been here, never seen worse.

Trolling is seriously not bad right now.
Like, if you think this is bad then you can't have been paying attention to the forums before now. It was fucking awful even a year back. Even worse when I was joining and before then.
You fuckers are just over sensitive if you think this latest batch of trolling is bad.

I agree. Mid-to-late 2011 saw both the beginnings of what would become the "PewDiePie jumpscare-story fest" and, if I remember right, the pony-craze. I may not be on here as much as back then, but things seem quite tame now in comparison Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5