Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: When should I look for voice actors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
cause its just voice

can u change when u jump in emma nightmare cause it sounds like a man when u jump
With that, that is a matter of changing the files and coding in the game. I couldn't give you a full rundown on that as that's not my area of expertise.
is it possible
It was made possible for Justine, so yes. Most certainly.
o yea forgot about justine
(07-21-2014, 07:52 AM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]can u change when u jump in emma nightmare cause it sounds like a man when u jump

Yes you can. Make the main config files to use the other sounds rather than the default ones.
only frictional games no how to do tat. dont think u can change when u jump
(07-21-2014, 09:36 AM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]only frictional games no how to do tat. dont think u can change when u jump

Implying that good scripters like me, and Mudbill (to mention a few) can't do it.
is it possible to do it??
(07-21-2014, 09:41 AM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to do it??

YES IT IS

On Topic:
DeAngelo, you should do it once you are 1000% sure of the storyline and the appropriate lines. If you are searching for the moment, create the lines when searching.

Usually most people search in about 90-95% of completion.
Pages: 1 2 3