Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Do's and Dont's of Horror Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm new to Amnesia and I would like to get some tips on Horror Games.
How to get less 'scared' per say. Please list like 5 or 10 things to remember in Horror Games.
Thank you ^^
-RangerHero[/font][/align][/size]
easy watch pewdiepie amnesia cs vids and play lots of horror
Why would you want to be "less scared"? That would defeat the purpose.
im alrdy passed tat i watch a lot of horror games from markiplier and pewdiepie and same thing in every horror game a monster chasing u
(07-21-2014, 02:19 PM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]same thing in every horror game a monster chasing u

Off, Yume Nikki, Half Life Ravenholm, Portal 2 BckStr, Deep Web Wiki, The Last Of Us, Dead Space, Misao, Silent Hill, F.E.A.R, Lucius, The Suffering, I literally have a wikipedia page here of horror games that aren't solely based around being chased by monsters do you want me to go on?
(07-21-2014, 02:46 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2014, 02:19 PM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]same thing in every horror game a monster chasing u

Off, Yume Nikki, Half Life Ravenholm, Portal 2 BckStr, Deep Web Wiki, The Last Of Us, Dead Space, Misao, Silent Hill, F.E.A.R, Lucius, The Suffering, I literally have a wikipedia page here of horror games that aren't solely based around being chased by monsters do you want me to go on?

The definition of a "monster chasing you" can be very broad. In a sense ANY enemy who is coming after you can be considered a "monster chasing you", even if it can be killed.
I suppose but in a way that makes almost every game count
well most horror games are u r stuck in a building and theres only u and the monster roaming around the building. the only thing u hav is a flash light
What horror games have you actually played

Gimme like a list
(07-21-2014, 02:59 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose but in a way that makes almost every game count

Yes I know. Take what I said with a pinch of salt, since I was mainly being obsessed with logic problems with your post than actually considering realistic standpoints haha.

(07-21-2014, 03:01 PM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]well most horror games are u r stuck in a building and theres only u and the monster roaming around the building. the only thing u hav is a flash light

Games like Amnesia are not the only "horror" games. There are many horror games which blend elements of other genres like Resident Evil, Dead Space, and Silent Hill. Whether or, not they're really scary is a another thing entirely, but they are horror games nonetheless.
Pages: 1 2