Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Music genre you like more?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok since i do[/u]nt post for a while, and since the off topic seems a bit dead, vote on your favorite music genre here.

I like metal and rock so i voted for metal.
Jazz is the obvious choice! I wish I was born in that era! Big Grin
I only listen to love songs and my office has pink walls to prove it.
I've said this thousand times: I listen every kind of music.

So, I'd vote for every one of those above. But since you can choose only one, I won't vote anything. Big Grin:
I listen to a lot of different genres but Electro House is the best. Then comes regular Electro, post-modern electronic pop, synth pop, trance, downtempo and so on. Danger is probably my favourite artist right now.
I voted electronic, because i mostly listen music from the 90's. Techno, trance etc. Also pop music is good.
At the moment, my favorite is the kind that comes from old games (8-Bit?) such as the Bionic Commando classic soundtrack.
2 Metal
2 Rock
1 Jazz
1 Classical
2 Electronic

Pretty even votes.
I vote Other. Althlough I like and appreciate many genres, I tend to listen to a small number of bands, as opposed to those I listen to and get over, but my favorite genre would be Darkwave mainly due to the wonderful German band Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows.
I listen to alot of music, but i am a very much a fan of Indie and Alternative.
Pages: 1 2 3 4