Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is Amnesia Incompatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I bought the game from Humble Store
I deleted all other threads to avoid confusion. Use only this one from now on. Let's start over.

Describe the problem you are having with Amnesia. Then check the troubleshooting guide and provide us with the required info/files, as mentioned at Problem X, after the problem occurs.

Oh wow, well, it just wont work even if I directly try to upload it. I tried trouble shoot, and it keeps saying launcher incompatible. I've read all trouble guides. My graphics is intel HD 4000. I can't remember what programme I'm running on.
Put your HPL.log in your post. Just copy-paste the contents here. Also what is your operating system?
By the way, if I recall correctly, Intel isn't really Amnesia-friendly.
First, visit the Humble page and download the game again to make sure you have the latest version. Some previous logs in the other threads indicated an old version. After the game is reinstalled and if the crash occurs again, copy-paste (if you cannot attach) the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder.