Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom story recommendations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-12-2014, 09:55 PM)Daktoa Wrote: [ -> ]I'd definitely recommend La Caza.
And if you're willing to go full conversion then A Coward's Debt is absolutely fantastic.

A Coward's Debt is not a full conversion. Smile Just download and play!
It's not a conversion? :O That's super cool.
bitterwood peak fgt

<3 good luck
None of my work?
me is
Premonition is quite good if i may say? Also crying now... heheee
Mental Memorial and
Fear Amnesia...
Thank you for the recommendations some of these are quite good indeed Big Grin
One I'd highly is Sins of The Father: Eternium, its incredibly well made and has some of the best mapping you'll see ^^

Another would be ExpectedIdentifier's mod Closure, it hasn't been released yet but it looks really good! Big Grin
The House, gloomy mansion, stephano and gonzales, abandon_castle, event horizon, grandpa's mansion, the visit

^Those are a must plays for you, I hope mine recomendation will come handy Smile
(08-29-2014, 12:09 AM)Lazzer. Wrote: [ -> ]The House, gloomy mansion, stephano and gonzales, abandon_castle, event horizon, grandpa's mansion, the visit

^Those are a must plays for you, I hope mine recomendation will come handy Smile

10/10 would trust :p
(08-29-2014, 02:00 PM)daortir Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2014, 12:09 AM)Lazzer. Wrote: [ -> ]The House, gloomy mansion, stephano and gonzales, abandon_castle, event horizon, grandpa's mansion, the visit

10/10 would trust :p

Yeah, we should learn from those mods. I bet we can learn a lot from stuff like gloomy mansion or the visit.
Pages: 1 2