Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pot - should it be legal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think you should be able to have pots in your home...
depends how its used, i think it should be okay to be used for planting flowers but strictly for that reason because i know some crackz might abuse it just to get da kicks if u kno what i mean?
ye communists always ruin everything, i blame them for the whole pot issue
Personally I won't care if it's legal or not. It is an individuals choice to decide whether to use pot for whatever use, no matter the consequences, and is a choice I cannot make for others.

I might advise for others to not use pot, but in the end, it is their choice, not mine. If someone asks me to try pot, I will politely decline. Only would I take pot if it is recommended by doctors for a medical condition I might obtain.
honestly it depends of the pot

for example this one is very hard to find on the market

[Image: pot-197830-400-298.jpg]
dam flower pots
(08-14-2014, 12:50 AM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]dam flower pots

stop hating you phobojerk
Let me tell you a story guys.
Last year when I was a freshman in uni, one of the guys from my class decided that he wanted to throw a little party after all the lectures, sort of a "get to know each other" thing, yah know? And besides alcohol and all that stuff he showed us what he had learned in pottery classes he's been taking.
We made some pots. We made a lot of pots, actually. The entire evening was spent making pots. No one got hurt, we just sat there, making pottery. Like idiots.
What I mean by this is that instead of doing pots, we could have gone out and had REAL fun. It doesn't matter if pots are legal or not, they are UNNECESSARY! You can keep plants in plastic cups, they don't care, but it can save you your time and life.

Go out and have REAL fun.
i made pot
Spoiler below!
in art class
(08-14-2014, 12:59 AM)victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Wrote: [ -> ]i made pot
Spoiler below!
in art class

amateur
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6