Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Spider tunnel in Overture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am stuck in the spider tunnel. I have ignited the paraffin but cannot move the boulder to get through the new tunnel.

Finally, after a lot of pushing and nudging I have now moved the boulder - it looked much easier in the demo !
(02-22-2009, 07:34 PM)Roxy Wrote: [ -> ]I am stuck in the spider tunnel. I have ignited the paraffin but cannot move the boulder to get through the new tunnel.

Finally, after a lot of pushing and nudging I have now moved the boulder - it looked much easier in the demo !

But I can't even set the paraffin on fire! It doesn't let me no matter where on it I stand or crouch.
maybe an old topic but, I have finally gotten past the the Indiana Jones part and no matter how fast i go i die as soon as i smash the wall the spiders kill me no matter what! It's p***ing me the f*** off, god d***t i swear!!! I'm not as mad as the learning to fly mission in gta sa I was just plain livid then. :mad: no to go back to the game wich is still running in the back ground and play with timing.
Hehehe... on that rock puzzle i just nudged backward until the screen started shaking and went back up and waited the boulder out.
wait, what you can trip it, so the when you go in walk back wards a few times? and iasume this doesn't trip the the spiders either?