Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: is it possible to export enemy from amfp to DD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to put the Tesla into "dark descent"but it doesn't work ?! it keep crashing if i open my _enemy folder... please help me Sad
Good day AmnesiaPlayer..
You can do that, but ONLY with the machine for pigs patch.
The patch can be found here : https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-23378.html
Read carefully and it should work.
ow i have to replace my the dark descent files ?! i can't trust this Sad or the same error will happen :S but i want to do Sad and thanks Big Grin
It is a beta patch so it's not guaranteed to be bug free or anything. It can be a little risky to install it, but you can always keep a backup of your game or reinstall it to remove it. It's not dangerous in any way to install though, so you can give it a go if you'd like.
Dnalange did you have a tesla in your premonition mod cause if you did then he can take the one from your mod! I couldn't finish your mod cause I was stuck at a certain part so yeah :/
(08-18-2014, 06:54 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: [ -> ]ow i have to replace my the dark descent files ?! i can't trust this Sad or the same error will happen :S but i want to do Sad and thanks Big Grin

there are lots of errors. you should download it later when the full version comes out