Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: (REQUEST) for a custom floor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there anyone who can make me a custon floor? a floor that is lke a mansion floor but different for the normal mansion floor i am provided with.
(08-18-2014, 11:38 AM)G510s Wrote: [ -> ]is there anyone who can make me a custon floor? a floor that is lke a mansion floor but different for the normal mansion floor i am provided with.

You can take the ones from mfp! Smile
(08-18-2014, 11:38 AM)G510s Wrote: [ -> ]is there anyone who can make me a custon floor? a floor that is lke a mansion floor but different for the normal mansion floor i am provided with.

gotta love how you specificate

Jokes aside, what do you exactly want? Wood, stone? There's a huge variety out there.
(08-18-2014, 12:57 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]

gotta love how you specificate

Jokes aside, what do you exactly want? Wood, stone? There's a huge variety out there.

wood. something that looks old.
You can just Google it and find a 512 or 1024 res texture that you like. As long as you have permission to use it, it's easy to import and create a .mat file for.

VoilĂ