Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: how does hpl2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-20-2014, 11:10 PM)CarnivorousJelly Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck off you noob

For anyone seriously wondering:
Here's a Level Editor 101 tutorial. That should be enough to get you started Smile

[Image: Angry-Typing.gif]

mapping is 2 hard.
i quit.
lulz.[/color][/size]
When I go near an rotten apple and focus on it a hand appears? Why is that? Ids it because player wants to eat apple????? HAAAAAALP I'm convuzed Huh

Dis even happenz when focuzin on a chair, why does the playr want to touch it?

Does he like the chair????Heart
(08-21-2014, 10:54 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]id lik to have monster lik this

Spoiler below!

[Image: Monstersuitweb.jpg]

Just that small thing. I know you are modellers out there. plz halp.

ON TOPIC: This thread should be called "How not to be on the forum"... and probably either be stickied or moved to off-topic Tongue

the rock worm pls
how to pewdiepie
very funny thread
How do you hps? i open notpead and nothing happening only white background and i can type leters why cant i have skrypt like original game help
how 2 flying naked jesus?
Hey tuys srsly I spent like 16 hours on this but how to make water? I see so many waters in amnesia and I spent 57 yours and I dont know hkow to do water! Plsssss halp
(08-21-2014, 03:27 PM)Dr.Badcat Wrote: [ -> ]Hey tuys srsly I spent like 16 hours on this but how to make water? I see so many waters in amnesia and I spent 57 yours and I dont know hkow to do water! Plsssss halp

you must silent
(08-21-2014, 12:04 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]how to pewdiepie

hAHAHHAH
Pages: 1 2 3