Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Chemicals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just started playing black plague again after leaving it since the summer. I am pretty sure I have put all the chemicals into the machine because all of the joining rooms are trashed from me searching them wall to wall. I just put the blue chemical thing into the machine. I have no other chemicals or anything usefull in my inventory. When I press any button on the machine it tells me that i am missing compounds... Are all chemicals in these 5 rooms and the other room you need to escape from?
Can you tell me if i have done anything wrong or if I am just missing something?
This should probably be in the "Hints, help, and spoilers" section, but I'll give ya a brief answer in the spoiler text below:

Spoiler below!
You will need to find another chemical in another room, one that doesn't go in the funnel-separator thing on top of the machine. If you look near the bottom-left of the machine, you'll see an indentation where something should be able to fit in. You'll have to find whatever goes in there in a different room :-)
(03-03-2009, 05:20 AM)graykin Wrote: [ -> ]This should probably be in the "Hints, help, and spoilers" section, but I'll give ya a brief answer in the spoiler text below:

Spoiler below!
You will need to find another chemical in another room, one that doesn't go in the funnel-separator thing on top of the machine. If you look near the bottom-left of the machine, you'll see an indentation where something should be able to fit in. You'll have to find whatever goes in there in a different room :-)

Ive already put that in :mrgreen: lol. sooo.. im kinda stuck Tongue
So you added all 6 chemicals at the top of the machine? You also need substance 65 container from the chemical lab in the slot of the machine.
(03-03-2009, 10:28 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]So you added all 6 chemicals at the top of the machine? You also need substance 65 container from the chemical lab in the slot of the machine.

I cant remember how many chemicals i have put into the machine as it was quite a while ago when i did it. Is substance 65 the thing you get from the arcade style machine and then have to escape? If it is, then I have put this into the bottom left slot of the machine. I have searched the rooms around the machine for any remaining chemicals but cant find any.
It needs all the chemicals, so make 100% sure you aren't missing any of them. All of them you can find from those rooms you are in at the moment.

It's been so long since I've played Black Plague, but I remember few of the locations of chemicals.

1. is behind the books on the table.
2. is in the storage room behind some random stuff on the shelf.
3. is on the floor right next to machine where you'll put the chemicals.