Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Collection Release Date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to stop clogging up the other thread, any idea when the UK release will now be?
So far it has changed from 20/02/09, then a no show, then 03/04/09, and now it's a no show again (checking by play.com store).
There's also a date of 13/03/09 on amazon but I've never ordered from there before.
Any news would be greatly appreciated.
I am afraid we do not have any inside information on this. Try mailing paradox or the UK distributor (afraid I don't know their name) and see if they have any info.
Managed to obtain a copy through Amazon. Yay! Big Grin:
On another matter, do you know if these versions are fully patched up? I think they are as I've checked the files in the patches and at least the sizes are the same. LOL.

Also I don't think it should be advertised on the box as 'Dreadful First Person Survival Horror'. Big Grin: May as well call it 'Crap Hide From Monster Game' by that description. Tongue:
Quote:do you know if these versions are fully patched up

Should be yes!
Penumbra Collection should be available everywhere now. I just ordered it today from my favourite webshop.